Bonding

Scotty's POV:
After I picked Savannah up, we headed back to my parents. Since it was a two hour drive, we talked almost the whole way.
CONVERSATION BETWEEN SCOTTY AND SAVANNAH:
S: babe?
SM: hmm?
S: I loveee youuu
SM: *chuckles* I love you too.
S: how much longerrr?
SM: Baby, we literally just left.. *laughing*
S: UGHH
SM: is somebody bored??
S: ya think? *laughing*
SM: You get bored easy *laughing*
S: shut up dork
SM: I'm not a dork, your the dork.
S: Scotty, I'm pretty sure your the dork.
SM: I'm not a dork...
S: Yes you are.
SM: how??
S: Your my boyfriend right? *scoots to the middle*
SM: Yep! *kisses cheek*
S: And I call you a dork right?
SM: yes but clearly I'm not a dork.
S: yes you are, your my dork.
SM: got me there.
*few minutes*
S: Scottyyyy
SM: hmm?
S: I gotta peeee
SM: Okay, hang on..
END OF CONVERSATION
I finally got off of an exit and stopped at a gas station. Savannah got out to go use the bathroom and I got some more gas. I looked at my phone and it was 8:49 pm. We only have an hour to go. Savannah comes back out of the store and walks over to me pumping gas. "Scotty, look at me.." she says quietly. I look at her and she is holding her phone up. "Smile!" She says. I smile and she takes a picture. "Perfection" she says. I just laugh and finish pumping gas. While I'm putting the gas pump handle up, Savannah sticks her hand in my pocket and gets my keys. "I'm driving." She says while opening the drivers side door. Nod and go to get in. We buckle up and Savannah drives off. About 30 minutes of riding, I lean my head back and close my eyes. "Scotty!" Savannah says. I open my eyes and reply with "what?" "You're not going to sleep!" She replies laughing. "That's what you think" I say. We argue back and forth playfully and she finally gives in. I just dozed off when Savannah says, "SCOTT COOKE MCCREERY WE HAVE MADE IT TO GARNER NORTH CAROLINA!!" I sit up and look around. "REALLY!" I say laughing when I realize we're not in Garner yet. Our ride to Garner was more fun by picking at each other. I'm glad to be bonding with Savannah again.