1 month Anniversary!

Savannah's POV:
I wake up to Scotty slipping out of my grip around him. "Scottyyy..." I say waking up. "Yesss?" He replies. "Where are you going??" I say sitting up. "Babe we're in Charlotte, NC for you to pack for the rest of the tour." He says I smile and say "really?!?!" He laughs and says "yea, if you want we can go in your house?" We get everything we need for showers and things and head to my front door. I unlock the door and we go in. "Just like old times" Scotty says wrapping his arms around me. I smile and say "yep, by the way, happy Anniversary to my wonderful boyfriend." I say kissing Scotty. He laughs and says, "happy anniversary to you to baby" I smile and we decide to take showers now. I let Scotty go first then I took one. He came in the living room and sat on the couch with me. I scooted closer to him and laid my head in his lap. He begin to run his fingers through my blonde hair until finally I grabbed his hand and said "stop, I'm gonna fall asleep" he smiled and kept running his fingers through my hair. I just smiled and let him continue. I finally find myself slowly drifting off to sleep.
Scotty's POV:
After about 10 minutes I look down and Savannah is out like a light. I smile and gently lift her head so I can get up. I then pick her up bridal style and carry her to her bed. After I lay her down, I turn to walk out of the room until she grabs my hand. "Stay." She says. I smile and climb in bed with her. She wraps her arms around me and goes to sleep. I set my alarm on my phone for 3:15 pm so we can be back on the bus by 4 pm to go to New York. I fall asleep and then I feel Savannah lean up and place a kiss on my lips. I kiss back and she rolls over so her back is towards me. She gets as close as she can and I wrap my arms around her. We fall asleep until my alarm rings.
Savannah's POV:
I wake up to Scotty's alarm going off. I lean over him to grab his phone. I turn the alarm off and lock his phone. "Scotty baby, it's time to wake up" I say gently shaking him. After I see he is waking up, I start to get out of bed. When I almost touch the floor, Scotty grabs me and pulls me back. "Ahh! Scotty!" I say laughing. He laughs. "Let me up please." I say. "Hmmm.. nope!" He says as he grips tighter. "Babe..." I say. He still doesn't let go so, I turn over and kiss him. "How about now McCreery?" I say. He opens his eyes and says, "I reckon." I laugh and get up.
Scotty's POV:
After Savannah and I get up we grab all of our bags and head out to the bus. We load the bus and head for New York. This has been the best anniversary ever!