Leaving?

Scotty's POV:
It's Monday and Savannah and me are going to head back to the bus today. I have a show in Nashville tonight. I am laying in bed with Savannah right up next to me. She still has the Hoodie she got from me the other morning. I just watch her sleep for a few and then she starts to wake up. She stretches and then wraps her arms around me. I hold her and she says, "what time is it?" I get my phone and it's about 10:45 AM. "10:45 AM" I say. She stretches again and sits up. She tilts her head to one side and rubs her neck. "What's wrong?" I ask. "My neck hurts." I start to massage where she was rubbing at. "Thanks Scotty" she says. I finish massaging her neck and kiss it. "I love you" she says. "I love you too" I reply. She then leans back into my arms and I lay back down. "I could stay like this forever." She says. I smile and say, "I could too baby."
Savannah's POV:
Scotty and me spend the morning cuddling and just enjoying each other's company. It is currently 12 pm and we are getting ready to head back to the bus. "Ready babe?" Scotty asks. "Yea!" I say. We head out to the rental car and load up. Once Scotty gets in the driver's seat, I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers. He smiles and starts to back out of the parking lot. Halfway to the bus, I let go of his hand and lean over and kiss his cheek. He smiles and I keep doing this. I finally reach his lips and kiss him. "Babe, I'm driving.." I kiss his cheek again and sit back down. I grab his hand again and start making circles on his hands with my finger. About the fifth time going in a circle he closes his hand which has my finger in it. He let's go and then grabs my hand and laces our fingers together.
Scotty's POV:
We finally make it the bus and I unload the car. Once we both get inside I decide to take a shower. After my shower I have to go perform at the Opry. Savannah and I walk hand in hand to the Opry. When we reach backstage I kiss her and go on stage. After the show I say  into the mic, "THANK YOU GRAND OLE OPRY!!!" I run off stage and Savannah comes running toward me. I lift her up and she wraps her arms and legs around me. "I didn't know you missed me that much..." I say laughing a little. I hear her sniffle and ask, "babe what's wrong?" I try putting her down but, she is latched on. "Baby, what's wrong?" I ask again. She still doesn't say anything. I walk over to a chair and sit down. She burries her face into my chest and cries. "Savannah, what's wrong??" I ask again. "I have to leave Scotty" she replies. "What? No you dont!" I reply. "Scotty, my friends are missing me and I'm missing hone" she replies. I hold her tighter and say, "you do whatever you want to, I'll support you either way." "Can I invite my friends to the next show?" She asks. I smile and say ,"of course babe" she leans up and smiles. "Thanks, I guess I'm staying." I smile and give her a kiss. She starts to get up but I say, "just hang on, I'll just carry you back to the bus." She laughs a little and wraps her arms around my neck again. I stand up and walk towards the bus.
I am glad she's not leaving after all.