Back in Garner

Savannah's POV:
After another hour of driving, I was finally glad to pass the sign that read, "Welcome to Garner North Carolina home of American Idol Season 10 winner Scotty McCreery" I finally let Scotty go to sleep because he was really tired. When we got to his parents house I shook him lightly and said, "Babe, we're here, wake up." And of course, he didn't hear me. I shook him a little bit harder and he still didn't budge. "This is going to be fun" I thought to myself. I finally turned the truck off and unbuckled. I got out and went over to Scotty's side and opened the door. "Babe!" I say getting my purse from the floorboard. "Hmm?" I hear Scotty say when I'm getting my purse. "We made it back to your parents." I say. "Good.. is my truck safe?" Scotty says. "Oh geez Scotty am I that bad of a driver?" I say while laughing a little. He finally wakes up and says, "No, I see my truck is safe and we made it so you're a good driver" I roll my eyes and say, "Come on, let's go inside I'm tired." Scotty gets out and gets my bags and we head inside. "I think my parents are asleep..." Scotty says unlocking the door. "Ya think?" I say trying not to laugh. "Well how'd Ya guess" Scotty says in a joking manner. "Maybe cause all the lights are off." I say laughing. Scotty shakes his head and walks in. I walk in behind him and we hear both of his parents' dogs barking. Junior runs up to Scotty and Scotty doesn't see him. When he starts to walk forward, he trips over the dog and falls. "Are you okay?" I say laughing. "That's okay, laugh all you want" Scotty says getting up. We go upstairs and change and decide to go to bed.
Scotty's POV:
We change into pajamas and get in my bed. "Scotty, move over..." Savannah says trying to make room for herself. "Babe, this bed isn't that big, it's a twin and if I move I'm going to end up on the floor." I say laughing. She sits up and says, "fine I'll sleep on the floor" I grab her arm and pull her towards me. When I done this we fell off the bed. "Scotty!" Savannah says laughing. I had her wrapped in my arms and I say, "we can sleep like this but, on the bed" she looks at me and says, "I love that idea." We get up off the floor and get situated on the bed. "Goodnight, I love you." I tell Savannah while kissing her. "Goodnight, love you too" she says while kissing me back. We finally drift off to sleep. It's good to be back in my old bed again. I wouldn't trade sleeping like this for nothing in the world.