Easter!

Savannah's POV:
It is currently 7:35 am Easter Sunday and Scotty and me are still in bed. I'm looking at my phone and Scotty grabs my phone. "Hey!" I say to Scotty. He holds my phone away and tries to kiss me. "Give me my phone then you get a kiss" I say laughing. He sits up and says, "I can kiss you whenever I want mam." I laugh and say, "Oh really?" He smiles and says,"Yea really" he then tries to kiss me again and I turn my head. He lays back and takes a deep breath. I laugh and roll over towards him. "What?" He asks. I shake my head and kiss his cheek. "Oh no, that's not fair. I couldn't kiss you but, you kiss me?" Scotty says. I laugh and he moves closer. I smile and kiss him. "That's better" he says pulling away. I laugh and kiss him again. He smiles and then I reach for my phone. He smiles and then puts it on the nightstand. I was about to say something when he kisses me. "I love you" he says I smile and say, "I love you too."
Scotty's POV:
Today is Easter and I got Savannah a basket. I have some roses in it, a huge stuffed rabbit,  and some candy. After spending most of the morning snuggling, we decide to get up. I made her cover her eyes and we walk into the living room part of the bus. "Scotty, what are you doing?" She says when we are halfway to the living room. "Just hold on, we're halfway there" I say. She nods and we keep going. Once we reach the living room I say, "open your eyes" she takes her hands away from her eyes and sees the basket. "AHHHH! SCOTTY! I LOVE IT!" She says jumping into my arms. I smile and she gets down. She picks the rabbit up and squeezes it. "Now, I have something for you" Savannah says smiling. I go and sit down on the couch and wait for her to get back. She comes back with a green basket that has candy, a new shirt, and a small stuffed frog. I smile and tell her thank you and hug and kiss her. We decide  to go to a church a mile from us for Easter Sunday service. We get ready and head out the door. This has been a great Easter so far!