Meeting Scotty

Savannah's POV:
It is 11:21 pm and I am woken up by my phone ringing, I answer it in my sleepy voice.

PHONE CALL:

S: Mmm, hello?

SM: Hey Savannah, its uh, Scotty, I just made it 

S: Oh, okay, where did you make it exactly? 

SM: your house.... i'm in your driveway... 

S: OMG! I'm so sorry, I fell asleep, I'll be right there! 

SM: It's fine! And see ya in a few! 

S: Okay! :) 

*Hangs up*

I put my Pajama shorts on and throw my hair in a messy bun and walk to answer the door. I open the door and there stands Scotty. 

CONVERSATION BETWEEN SCOTTY AND SAVANNAH:
S: Hi! :) 

SM: Hi there :) 

S: Umm, come on in! 

SM: *walks in* This feels kinda weird! haha

S: It does! Like we went from tweeting to dming to texting! But, I gotta say, I'm enjoying this ;) 

SM: So, are you still cold? *laughing*

S: Haha! Very funny! Not really...

SM: Well dang, I was trying to make an excuse to hug you... 

S: haha, you don't need an excuse! *Hugs Scotty* 

SM: So, whatcha want to do? 

S: We could talk and get to know each other? 

SM: Okay sounds good! 

S: Okay, let me get us some drinks, water or tea? 

SM: Tea is fine. 

S: Okay, you can go in the living room, i'll be there in a minute! :) 

SM: Okay!

END OF CONVERSATION
 Scotty's POV:

This feels extremely weird, I have never done this before but, there's just something about Savannah that I am attracted to.. I can't figure it out. We seem to get along great so, that's good! I sit down on the couch and soon Savannah comes in. "Here's your tea! :)" She says with a smile while handing me my glass of tea. "Thank you." I reply taking my glass. She sits on the opposite end of the couch and says, "Want to play truth or dare, or something?" I smirk and say, "Truth or dare is great! ;)" She laughs and we begin playing:

TRUTH OR DARE:
Scotty: Truth or dare? 

Savannah: Truth 

Scotty: hmm, playing it safe huh? Is it true I really made your evening by tweeting you back?

Savannah: Yes, I always play it safe haha, and yes you really did :) *blushes a little* 

Scotty: Hmm, your cheeks are getting red, do you feel okay? ;)

Savannah: I'm fine, ahem, Truth or dare? 

Scotty: Mhmm I think I know why they're red.... Truth

Savannah: So, you tell me I play it safe, what about you? *Laughing* Is it true you like flirting with me?

Scotty: Well, i'm just getting warmed up, and yes I do, I like seeing you blush ;)

Savannah: *Blushes a lot* haha, your turn 

Scotty: Yep, like that *points to Savannah's cheeks*  ;) Truth or dare?

Savannah: Dare.... 

Scotty: Omg! Savannah picked dare!! *In an over exaggerated tone*

Savannah: Scotty! *laughing* 

Scotty: Okay, okay, I dare you to tell me the most embarrassing fact about yourself 

Savannah: Omg... umm.. well, when I was about 12 , I was learning to skate and I was on the side walk and my crush walks by, and I kept skating and staring, next thing I know, I hit a pole... I ended up bruising my arm really bad haha...

Scotty: Wow, that is embarrassing haha! Your turn!

Savannah: Truth or dare! 

Scotty: Truth! 

Savannah: Is it true that you dated Lauren Alaina? 

Scotty: Uh... haha... yea, kinda... 

Savannah: Haha.. I shipped yall two on American Idol! 

Scotty: Yea... lots of people did... they still do... Truth or dare?

Savannah: Dare.

Scotty: I dare you to...... try to jump from the couch to the chair without touching the ground...

Savannah: Omg, no! I don't do that, I'm scared of heights, even its not that high haha! 

Scotty: Just do it, I'll be right here if you fall, i'll catch you.

Savannah: Ugh fine... *Proceeds to jump*

Scotty: *runs over to the chair*

Savannah: OMG! I made i- *Scotty picks her up* Ahh, Scotty, what are you doing?!?!

Scotty: *Walks over to the couch and puts her down* I got tired of you sitting all the way on the other end of the couch ;) 

Savannah: haha, so it called for you to carry me to where you wanted me? *laughing*

Scotty: Yup! Want to watch a movie instead? I'm kind of tired...

Savannah: Sure, how about "Heaven is for real?" 

Scotty: Perfect!

Savannah: *Starts movie and sits down beside Scotty* Hey, can you pass me that blanket behind you? 

Scotty: Yea *Grabs blanket from behind his head, holds it up above Savannah* You can have it if you can reach it ;)

Savannah: Come on Scotty, can I please have the blanket? 

Scotty: Only if you can reach it! ;) 

Savannah: Please? *Makes pouty face*

Scotty: Nope, not going to work!

Savannah: Scottyyyyyy please???

Scotty: I guess... *Hands Savannah the blanket* 

Savannah: Thank you McCreery! ;)

Scotty: You're welcome, uh what's your last name? *laughing*

Savannah: Brown :) 

Scotty: Well then, Ms. Brown, you're welcome! 

Savannah: Scotty?

Scotty: Yea?

Savannah: When do you have to go back to Garner?

Scotty: Oh no! I gotta go... I'm sorry! 

Savannah: Wait! How about you just leave in the morning? :) 

Scotty: Umm, are you sure? I mean I can sleep on the couch it's no problem.

Savannah: I'm positive, it's too late for you to drive, especially if you're tired. 

Scotty: Thanks Savannah :)

Savannah: Welcome McCreery ;) 

*Movie goes off*

END OF CONVERSATION

After the movie is over, I look over at Savannah who is passed out, her legs are in my lap, so, I gently scoop her up and take her to her room. I walk down a hallway and try to find her room. I see a room with a sign that has her name on it on her door, I push the door open, and lay her on the bed. Savannah rolls over and says, "Night Scotty" I smile and say, "Night Savannah" I go back into the living room and lay down on the couch and close my eyes and finally drift off to sleep.