Savannah's sick

Scotty's POV:
I wake up at 8:30 AM and realize we're still driving to New York. I look over at Savannah and she is still sound asleep. I try to close my eyes and go back to sleep but, Savannah moves closer to me and I wrap my arm around her. She felt hot. I didn't think anything about it. "Morning Scotty" Savannah said with her voice scratchy. "Morning beautiful, sleep good?" She shakes her head no. "What's wrong babe?" I ask her. "I feel horrible.." she says. She finally lays back down on my chest and I rub her back. She is curled up in a ball like form and says her stomach hurts. "It's not your womanly thing is it?" I ask her. "No." She replies. She finally rolls on to her back and holds her stomach. I move her hands and rub her stomach gently. She slowly closes her eyes and a tear falls. "Savannah, are you okay?" I ask. "No, it hurts." She replies. I get up and get some Tylenol and she takes one. She curls back up to me with her legs across my stomach. She falls back asleep finally.
Savannah's POV:
I wake up at 11 am and Scotty is still sleeping. My legs are across his stomach and he has his hand on my leg. I take my legs off of him and scoot closer to him. I nuzzle my head in his neck and he wakes up. He starts to say something but, I cut him off by kissing him. We make out for a little bit and he pulls away and says, "someone is feeling better" I smile and go back to kissing him. I manage to say, "I do feel better" in between kisses . I finally give him one last Kiss and lean over him to get my phone. Scotty pushes my legs over and I curl up beside him and look on my phone. We take some selfies and he says, "you can post those if you want :)" I smile and then quickly open twitter.
TWITTER:
@Savannahmariee22: So, I know there are some #mccreerians out there that wonder if Scotty is single or not. Well, he isn't :) I'm proud to call this sweet thing mine. *photo attached* I love you @scottymccreery
I post it.
I then head to instagram
INSTAGRAM
@Savannahmariee_: Well, #mccreerians his taken..(picture inserted) #mineallmine #histakenladies #mybaby #thosebabybluesgotme @scottymccreery, you're perfect babe 😘
I post it. And then shut my phone off. I kiss Scotty and then go back to sleep.