Sunday Lazy day?

Scotty's POV: 
I wake up and Savannah is snuggled up to me sound asleep. I smile at the thought of last night. I let her sleep and just lay there. Savannah then moves and then throws her leg over me still asleep. I laugh and then she wakes up. She realizes our position and she quickly moves. 

CONVERSATION BETWEEN SAVANNAH AND SCOTTY:

Savannah: Good morning :)

Scotty: Well good morning baby.

Savannah: I'm sorry about the weird position a few minutes ago... I sleep wild...

Scotty: It's okay *Laughing* 

Savannah: So, what are we doing today? *Snuggles back up to Scotty*

Scotty: I don't know, I leave this afternoon for my next city. 

Savannah: No.... I don't want you to go.... *Wraps arms around Scotty tightly* 

Scotty: I know... but, I have too babe

Savannah: No :( 

Scotty: Babe.... 

Savannah: Scottyyyy *Kisses his cheek*

Scotty: Savannahhh *kisses her cheek*

Savannah: Can you stay one more day?

Scotty: I can't babe... I'm sorry :( But, you could come with me?

Savannah: *Climbs on top of Scotty* I *Kisses* would *Kisses* love *kisses* to *kisses* 

Scotty: Well okay then :) 

Savannah: Since I am staying, can we stay in bed all day?

Scotty: I guess *laughing*

END OF CONVERSATION
Savannah's POV:
Scotty got up to call his manager to let him know I am staying and then he came back and got in the bed. He has a TV back here so we watch Netflix for the rest of the day. Scotty gets up to get something to drink and I ask him to grab my phone on the way back. When Scotty gets back he hands me my phone and I unlock it. He leans in to see what i'm doing and I tell him to take a picture with me. He agrees and we take a bunch of selfies. We can't really tell anyone we're dating yet so, I just save them to my phone until I can post them. Scotty grabs his phone from the nightstand and unlocks it. He scrolls through twitter and Instagram. He replies to a few fans and retweets some posts and then locks his phone back. "Scotty?" I ask looking at him. "hmm?" he replies. "I love you" I say smiling. He smiles and says "I love you too" This Lazy day has been the absolute best! Soon, we feel the bus start moving and I snuggle up to Scotty and fall asleep until we arrive in our next City.