Chapter 5

A/N: OK people, last upload for a while, three weeks at most. I will try to upload before that but we'll see how that goes!

Onward! Read! Comment! Vote! And you will all get cookies and fizzy candy!!

Seriously! If you ever come across the Japanese Candy: Mitsuda Cider, BUY IT!!!

Anyway, welcome to chapter five!! :D

EDIT!!!! this was the previous chapter 4!!!!!!

________________________________________

I was being tugged behind and energetic Gypsy as she nearly jogged from store to store. The echoes in this mall were so disconcerting I couldn't tell where anything was unless it was right next to me. I kept blinking and shaking my head to keep it clear. Finally Gypsy picked a store she deemed worthy and dragged me in behind her.

"So… what store is it this time?" I asked her.

"Hot Topic," she replied simply, using her free hand to pick through items. "Oh these buttons are so funny!"

"What do they say?" I asked. She rattled the ones in her hand off and we were both clutching our stomachs with laughter as she dug through to find more.

"Ah! D-damn it I c-cut my thumb on a th-thingy!" she choked through giggly laughter. I doubled over and wiped tears from my eyes.

"A-are y-you okay?" I asked before breaking out into more giggles.

"Girls, is everything alright?" the male cashier asked. For some reason Gypsy and I found this absolutely hysterical and after a pause we both broke out in bouts of laughter that left us pounding and rolling on the floor.

"Ohmigod! Ohmigod I'm dying," I gasped through the last of my laughter. I was massaging my cheeks when Gypsy clapped her hands over mine and mashed my lips together.

"Wha aa oo dooun?" I asked with my eyes wide.

"You look so funny!" she laughed. "Hay Caleb! Get your phone and take a picture!" she shouted. I heard Caleb laugh when he saw my face and looked over shocked. I heard the sound of a faux shutter come from his phone.

"Man your face is priceless!" Caleb laughed. Gypsy released my face and I moved my mouth around to stretch the muscles. Caleb started laughing harder and I refocused on him.

"What are laughing at?" I asked making a suspicious face and pursing my lips exaggerating.

"The video I'm taking of all your faces," he guffawed―no lie― and I stood up from my place on the floor and marched to the noise. I narrowed my eyes when I was about a foot away.

"Delete it," I ordered. He just laughed. And laughed. And wait, there's more! He laughed!

"God damn it Caleb delete it!" I shouted, making a dive for him. He sidestepped and I located his breathing and lunged again. "Caleb," I growled when dodged again.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair, "Not happening." I snarled quietly and stalked back to where Gypsy was.

"Are we done here?" I asked.

"Yeah, while you and Caleb were bickering I picked out a few band tees for us, and grabbed you a pair of skinny jeans as well as a bikini!" she checked off proudly.

"Then onward march!" I declared and linked my arm through hers.

She took the lead and led me back to the Cavern. "This time the goal is girly," she said and giggled. I could feel her leaning across me and I faked looking around to see what she was looking at.