Chapter 26: Prepare Your Groove

A/N:
Hey, sorry this fanfic is a bit jumpy at the moment, it will all slow down in that aspect but I couldn't think of another way on how to write it. Anyways, hope you like it so far. I am really enjoying writing it (probably because it's PTV!) x

"Right guys," Vic started, pacing left to right and back again infront of his band mates and I, who were sat on a comfy couch, at his home "as you all know, I guess you Flex, well you know since you are a stalker of us"

"I prefer fangirl" Interrupting him, I teased.

"Well" the singer continued chuckling, "per the rotator, this year's Crimbo Party Spectacular will be held at our beautiful guitarist's Tony Perry and Co's household"

"Quit talking like a dick" Mike joked to his brother who in turn gave Mike was the middle finger. Oh brotherly love!

"Fun times!" Jaime sighed sarcastically which pissed me off but also reminded me that I need to speak to him. Standing up, he left the room and I followed him, leaving Tony trying to separate the now wrestling Fuentes'.

"Ergh why you following me? Broke up with Tony again?" Jaime snapped with his back remaining to face me.

"For your information you were the one to kissed me and no actually" I bit back, "I was coming to apologise" my tone softened before he spun around to face me. "what happened, I-I shouldn't have snapped at you. I was angry and upset about, well, everything. It wasn't fully your fault" I spoke, letting out a small laugh at the end.

"Sorry and sorry again about just then. I am having family problems which I haven't really told anyone yet and I would prefer to keep it that way at the moment. I don't really know why I'm telling you. I guess it's cos I trust you. Anyways" he scratched the back of his neck nervously, "I'm sorry and it wasn't right what I did. I should be apologising to you, not the other way"

"Friends?"

"Friends" he beamed pulling me into a friendly hug. "I hate to break the make up up but I still gotta pee." Smiling, I wandered back into the front room, where we were all originally sat, cuddling into my boyfriend on the couch as Vic and Mike still fought on the floor.

"I gave up. Vic is strong for a smallen" Tony murmured in hope the older brother didn't hear what was spoken.

"Only if you had your lightsaber and some back up storm troopers!" Star Wars jargon.

"God I love you!" Tony exclaimed, tightening his grip on my waist as well as attaching his soft lips onto mine.

"I love you too." I breathed, our kisses deepening, forgetting where we were. After a few moments, pulling away, Tony leant over to my ear.

"How about we go home and get a head start on party prep... I might also show you my other lightsaber" he seductively winked.

"With pleasure" I flirtatiously giggled, running out of the door with Tony behind.

;P