Chapter 19: Home is Where the Heart is

Waking up, I did not recognize my surroundings which frightened me a little although the bedroom seemed calm and collected. Suddenly, the tattooed arms around me tightened while Tony kissed me on my head. Moaning softly drifting back off to sleep, i figured me must have arrived in San Diego but I have slept throughout the whole journey. Knowing Tony was here with me gave me a sense of comfort and reassurance. After a few minutes - although it felt like hours - I was starting to become restless. Slipping out of Tone's strong arms, I decided to explore the house before going for a shower as I didn't want to wake Tone too early. From what I have learnt from being a fangirl of the band, Tony does not like to be disturbed.

The house has four rooms with a well-furnished kitchen and modern bathroom facilities. The living rooms are comfortable. The furniture appears that it has been chosen with great care. The walls have been painted with soft colors to match the curtains, the materials of which had been bought from the best textile manufacturing companies. Each room is fitted with a radio so that one can enjoy programmes from the bed. The studio-style room is elegantly furnished with sofas, chairs and a central table. The walls are lined with a range of paintings, landscape photographs, music portraits and band press images. All the rooms are airy and air-conditioned which is perfect for the summery location.

The kitchen is beautifully done up also. It is fitted with electric grills and things can be stacked neatly away in specially designed cabinets. It is provided with modern gadgets for grinding, pulverizing or cutting. I never knew Tony Perry was a bit of a chef.

In front of the house there is an artificial pool with a fountain spray. One or two fish tanks are kept in the big porch to add the beauty of the place. There is a garage at the side of the house for his car i guessed. The well-kept lawn with luscious green grass is very pleasing to the eye. Out the back, there was a proper pool for swimming as well as a garden bench set, tables, chairs, barbecue and a open fire pit place.

Thus I am surrounded by beauty and peace.

"There you are" I heard a deep voice behind me say before Tony grabbed me, spun me around and kissed me on my lips rather lovingly. "I was worried you have left me when you weren't there when I woke"

"No. I wouldn't leave you. I couldn't. Never. Nope" I kissed him again.

"Good. Can we er join me on the bench?" He raised his eyebrow and started to wander over to the elevated bench which swung back and forth. Following him, I carefully sat down holding his hand. I realized I was wearing the tee I wore yesterday and my underwear and Tony was only wearing some pyjama shorts.

"Right Flex I-I kno-" I cut him off

"If you don't want me to live with you break up with me then just say it"

"Felicity no, its nothing like that. It's-it's the opposite. I just don't know how to say it so I'm just gonna say it. I love you" oh my god, Tony Perry loves me. He feels the same way about me. Thank god. Could somebody pinch me? is this real?

"I-I love you too. I have done for a while now. Not like a fangirl but like properly. I just didn't know what to say in case you never felt the same. Sorry I'm mumbling"

"It's adorable when you mumble" placing a piece of lose hair behind my ear, Tone leaned in close and kissed me the most passionately we have ever kissed. Remaining like that for a few moments, I feel like I belong here so I have made the correct decision coming here. It all felt right. I just hope it lasts.