Chapter 18: Together Time

Standing on the right side of the main stage watching Pierce The Veil perform was something I never thought would happen. Only a month ago I was seeing them the first time in a tiny, filthy venue in my hometown, contemplating taking my life the following day, while my life sucked and I just wanted the constant pain to stop. Now I am touring with the band that has saved me - saved me from myself - which has made me happy and almost all the pain is gone. Some pain comes and goes but I think it will always be this way. The only thing which is irritating and disappointing me though is the fact that I promised on that night I would meet Mum and Josh again and I never did. It never happened. I chickened out... again! Besides, although I wanted to, I couldn't just leave PTV without thanking them and saying goodbye. Watching the Mexicans perform to thousands of their beloved fans at the festival in Germany, I sang, danced and cried. Although I didn't see mum and Josh that night, I am now glad I didn't die as otherwise I would be losing my favourite band, great opportunities and even losing someone I care for, respect and love. Wait! Did I just say love? Do I love Tony Perry? Do I even know what love is? It's not like I have ever had a boyfriend, girlfriend or anything. Just me. I mean I love Josh and mam but obviously in the different way. Oh this is so confusing! As the boys ran off stage, Tony came straight up to me and kissed me which gained a range of comments from various people. "Get off meh, you're sweaty!" I pushed him away and he giggled, trying to grab me but I hid behind Jaime so he could protect me.

"Come on guys, I gotta shower!" Vic laughed and ran off to backstage with the rest of us following. While Pierce The Veil showered and freshened up, I laid on my back on the small couch in the dressing room listening to Bring Me The Horizon and thinking about my situation. I am dating Tony but what is going to happen next? Mike said I was going home to San Diego with them. I guess I would stay with Tony but I am not sure. I am really worried about everything. I know it will be okay, they promised me that but that I cannot stop the apprehension I am enduring. I guess everything will just kinda fall into place. Well I really hope it does...

Boarding the direct plane to SD, I sat with Tony as it is obviously a long flight and since we have been dating, we haven't really spent time together just the two of us. I know that being on plane with a few hundred other people isn't exactly romantic but least we are together; that is all that matters right now.

"Are you excited to come home with us?" Tony asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his chest.

"yup, just a little nervous. Just 'cause it's different"

"It will be fine. Once you move in with me it will all work out"

"So I'm moving in with you?"

"yeah, well we are dating. Unless, unless you want to live with someone else. I'm okay with that. I just thought you know, with us dating I thought it would be best. It's okay. Whatever you want" He kissed the top of my head before I raised it to met his chocolate eyes.

"Of course I want to live with you! I just was never told anything apart from moving to America so I wondered" Kissing him on the lips quickly as we were in public before I squeezed his torso that I was holding. The way he rested his head on top of mine I could tell he was smiling that adorable little smile of his. Remaining like this until the plane started to set off, we separated, put our headphones in - listening to the same album simultaneously - and relaxed.