Chapter 2: Not Only Human

Today! Its today! Leaping out of my comfy bed, I quickly jumped into the shower hoping there would be some hot water left. I could hardly contain my excitement for tonight or for the following day... Allowing the cold water trickle down my tiny core, I cleansed my body as well as attempting to cleanse my mind. I wanted to enjoy my last day on planet earth before I ended it tomorrow. Honestly, I was kinda excited about it but at the same time, I was extremely nervous. I failed last time. I cannot let that happen again. Singing Hell Above while washing my hair, I was mentally planning times and goals for the night - I wanted it to be perfect. After years of waiting, today, I was finally able to see my boys.

My heroes.

 Trying to busy my mind and to make sure Father or Pamela does not find out about the concert - I am not allowed to go to them although I have been sneaking out to them since I was 14 - I continued my daily ritual. This included doing all my chores and going to the shops, however, I took a day off work; I had a small job at the local coffee shop. it wasn't brilliant, pay was poor but it was practical for me - it was the other side of the time meaning less time spent at my house near the people I am forced to call 'family' although I was brought up band members metaphorically.

**************************

The central station was unbelievably busy for midday, midweek. Maybe something big was happening in the financial work - I have absolute no clue! Perched at the end of a metallic bench on the correct platform, I watched by-passers wondering about them. It past time. Simple questions like where did they come from, where are they going? Most people here are having a normal day - usual business - going about their causal routine. Not me though. Today, my life would be made by seeing my heroes. My world will be stopped for a moment while I see Pierce The Veil and everything will be perfect.

Just in time, Olivia rushed onto the platform as our train pulled into the station. Clambering on board along with many other passengers, we managed to get two seats besides each other which was lucky.

"Sorry" she breathed as we tried to become comfortable for the journey, "Mam and Dad wanted to know all the details about it"

"It's okay" I half lied. I mean, it's fine but it was just frustrating that I was abandoned up until the train arriving. Oh well, I should be used to it by now but I couldn't help to wonder what it was light; your parents to care and worry about you. I have never really felt that. Don't feel sorry for me, that is my life and I have learnt to live with it. Noisy, overcrowding, dirty - I wished the journey was a direct route, not pausing every five minutes to collect more people. Soon, there will be no room and the train will explode like a volcano!

The pair of us had decided that we were going to aim to arrive to the venue several hours early as we wanted get as close to the stage possible meaning we had to get near the front of the queue. Also, arriving early meant that there was an increasing chance to meet them. I highly doubted that though - I have no luck!

Imagine it though, meeting your heroes...