Chapter 23: I'm Not Okay

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jaime repeated as he drove himself and I to Mike's. Although I blacked out, I felt fine, casting aside of course the fact that Tony thinks I'm horrible, Jaime tried to kiss me and Olivia still isn't picking up her mobile.

"Yeah" I sighed. Maybe it is true in what they say, you should never meet your heroes because it shatters your dreams. Once we arrived at the band member's house, before Jaime had a chance to park the car I jumped out and rushed straight inside to find Mike. Entering the games room, the Fuentes brothers were angrily playing video games, yelling at each other. Tony was no where to be found which made me simultaneously glad, upset and concerned. When Mike won - he murdered Vic in the virtual world - he hugged me followed by his brother.

"Where's the turtle?" Vic asked as I looked around the room.

"I thought he would be already here" I thought out loud.

"Oh, didn't ya come with him?"

"We erm fell out, resulting in me running out the house. Jaime found me and I stayed at his last night"

"Sorry" they both mumbled while Vic hugged me again which made me tear up.

"Do you wanna some," Mike gestured taking a joint "smoke?" I nodded happily. I could really do with something like that right now, I needed to calm down. Needed to relax. Needed to breathe. Ever since Tony called my body 'horrible', the suicidal thoughts had returned. The feeling to harm myself had returned. Basically, I had relapsed in bad thoughts. Actions speak louder than words which worried me slightly. Taking two lungs full of the drugs, the stimulus kicked in almost immediately. Mike and I made small talk as we smoked; I am just so glad I have a friend like Mike. Just because he has tattoos, drinks, smokes doesn't mean he is not kind, caring and overall amazing. Suddenly, we heard the front door slam shut. The pair of us cocked our heads around at door frame from where we were smoking, we saw a grumpy Tony drag himself into the games room. Moments later, Mike and I followed and I sat on the opposite end of the couch which Tone was slouched on.

Everyone could feel the awkwardness in the room.

After a few moments of deathly silence, Vic thankfully turned on the stereo but nobody spoke. We all exchanged confused or angry facial expressions depending on who looks at who. I was mainly the one shooting angry ones to Jaime who fired them back. God, I have been there for less than a week yet I have already fucked it up with two people. Who am I going to fuck up with next? I hate myself.

"Flex we need to talk?" I heard Tony mutter. Heart pounding, I couldn't bring myself to look at him, let alone speak. Nodding my head, I anxiously walked into the kitchen away from the other band mates so our conversation would be private.

"Look" Tony started....