Epilogue

posting the epilogue a little bit earlier ehe enjoy

"Cut!" Barbara stops posing then made her way towards the Changing room.

"Barbara" Calls a staff, entering the room.

"You've got a letter," He says, handing her a broken white envelope.

"Thanks," She replies, then sat down in front of her long make up table. Barbara observes the envelope once before she ripped it off open.

"From: Mr.Elgort
To: Mrs. Elgort"

Flowers bloom in her stomach as she knew who sent the letter. Smiles grew big in her mouth. Then she started reading;

"Hello Pretty little Palvin,

I hope you're doing okay there in New York.

I'm sorry I am not there to beat guys's asses down for you. I hope nobody's messing with you while I'm gone.

I know sending a letter through a lame envelope is very old fashioned- but I find it cheeky anway ;) if.. you know what I mean. Sh.t why did I wrote this.

Anyway, stuffs been going on and we have all been through it. Shailene and I have finished the movie, thank god.
Ruth and Darren haven't been messing with us lately, I think they are getting tired and that is a good thing.

Oh, don't worry about your brother, he's doing perfectly fine. He says he misses you so much, as bad as I do.

Your brother and my sister Shai are currently having a vacation around the Europe. Shai really loves nature and your brother is a good supporter. There are a few pictures of them in volcano behind inside this envelope. She is an extreme person. And they seem so happy together.

They decided to move on from the past and went straight forward. They're coming back in a month. We might visit New York in August, and I hope to see you really soon. Ps. I hope they're getting married asap.

I think I really like their choices.

I hope they like theirs too.

oh crahp why am I crying at my own writing

can I hear you guys screaming for one last time