SHEO (3)

SHEO fic (3)

Two. It has been two days, which means,

Its time for me to come back.

I entered the building and tried my best to find the room MYSELF. But instead I hit myself to a hard thing.....

And that hard thing is a human.

"O-ouch-"

It is a he. He is a fair young man with a dark dark glare. He looks to be less than ten years older than me...

He caught me from falling. His both big and lean hands on my both arms, he then smiles quickly and asked me in a low deep voice,

"You ok?"

I gulped, "Uh-huh"

I did not blink. Did not blink not even for a sec but then he cuts our eye contact,

"Um- Sorry mam gotta go-"

"Wait-" I felt stupid for holding his arms for not letting him go.

He turned around,

"Yes?" He raised a brow.

"Do you know where is the au- the casting room?" I hesitate.

His both big brown eyes narrowed and he pressed his upper and bottom lips together,

"Second floor." He answers quickly.

Second floor, I thought to myself.

"Rrhm" He coughs awkwardly. I suddenly realized that I have not let go of his big muscular arms.

"Your hands,miss." He glances at my hand.

"Sorry," I press my hands down awkwardly as I watch him left.

Finally I got myself up to the second floor and into the casting room. So many people here, so many great actors and actresses....

My eyes turned left and I saw the boy who played as Tommy Ross in Carrie movie, Ansel Elgort. Wait, he's going to be in this movie too? Which means... Him and I, are going to be siblings in this movie.

"Shai!" I turned around as I felt my shoulder has been tapped from behind.

It is Miles,

"Miles!!" I jumped to him and we did a quick hug.

"You...you're also in this movie?" I hesitate.

Miles raises an eyebrow, "Yeah!"

Miles Teller, he was my partner in the last movie "The Spectacular Now" We are sucha great friends, and we haven't met for over a year. Soo this is sucha good reunion.

"What role did you get?" He asks.

"T-Tris,"

His eyebrows raised higher,
"Really?" His eyes widened.

"Y-yeah, what did you get?" I ask back.

"Peter." He answers lightly.

"Peter? You're going to be Peter?" My eyes wide opened.

"Mhm-hm. Which means, we're going to act as frenemies in the movie" He winks, then jumped a little, making his curls also jump.

We chatted, shared eachother stories, until my eyes caught something when the door opens,

It is the guy who saves me from falling. The guy with the muscular muscular arms, the same guy with the pair of hazel hypnotizing eyes,and-- He was also the guy who told me this room.

What is he doing here?

"Miles," I whisper. "Who is he?" I added, still staring at him walk.

"Thats- Theo James" He answers.

"Who's that?" I ask again.

"You know, Shai," Miles is now facing me, which made me had to break my contact with him.

"The casting judges were really selective on picking actors and actresses, especially Veronica, who knows her characters best. She wanted Four/Tobias 's character played by an awesome,unmainstream,cool,and aggressive actor. I heard that it took them almost a month just to find the perfect Four. And now-" Miles glances at Theo.

"Guess who did get the role," He chuckles.

No way... He... is going to be Four? Which means-- He is going to be my partner?

"Gather round Casts!" Mark shouts. We all gathered and watched him stood in front.

"You are going to start practicing your own script. So you will be divided into many groups. Each group will get one trainer. Very well, first group- Shailene and Theo!"

My heartbeat stopped. I gulped and looked down to the floor. Then I sneaked a peek at him, who was just staring blankly to the walls. Theo caught our trainer's eyes and he followed him then.

"Shai," Miles taps my shoulder.
"Go," He says.

Everyone is staring at me, while I walk behind the trainer awkwardly. We got into a room and it is just three of us now.

"Oh, forgot to bring the script," Said Rachel our trainer.

"Be back in a sec" Rachel got out from the room,

and it is just two of us now.