SHEO (45)

Shai's POV

I did not slept.

*flashback yesterday*

"ANSEL?"

"SHAI?"

Brenda coughed awkwardly, "I'll leave you two alone here."

"Why didnt you tell me??"

"Why didn't you either?"

"This is so wrong Ansel. We can't be in a movie together. Like, i'm not going to ki- No offense but-"

"I don't want to kiss my little sister either! That would be the grossest thing in the world."

*flashback over*

I roll over a side and punched my alarm until it stopped ringing. Still in bed, I get my body up and peeked through the curtain, noticing that the sun has rised. I kicked my feet off the blanket and made my way to the damn table since my phone did not stopped ringing.

Crap.

Theo's name appeared in my phone and a million things came to my mind in a sudden.

After a quick second of thinking I decided to pick the phone up.

"Yes"

"Good morning sweetheart."

"What do you want?" I yawn.

"Go down the stairs."

"No way it's not even six already. Told you I'll meet you at ten" I say, making my way to the stairs.

"I don't care, just get your ass down."

I walk down the stairs, still with my phone on my right hand,

"Theo you're not going to be down-"

I stopped talking I stopped walking I stopped doing anything and gasped as I see Theo in my dining room, drinking his morning coffee.

Theo puts down his phone and his coffee down then stared at me. I put my phone down and looked at him in disbelief.

"Morning sunshine." He smiles big.

"How was your sleep?"

I couldn't help but smiling big. I walk down the stairs then walked up to him.

"How did you get in?" I let out a laugh, walking closer.

"You didn't broke it didn't you?" I glance at the door once.

"No, and you still have not answer me yet." He strokes my hair.

"I didn't slept all night." I shook my head, then sat down. Theo followed me,

"Why didnt you?" His brows frown.

"I...just couldn't." I say, drinking his coffee.

"Theo you were trying to be cheeky. I didn't even dress well and I barely put on a single make up. Look at me. Uncovered freckles,-"

"Hey." Theo smiles.

"Last time I checked, I fell in love with your personality. Not with your face."

And the butterflies are kicking my stomach.

"Ew" I mock, sticking a tongue out.

"How was your contract yesterday?"

Oh God.

"It was.... great." I hesitate.

"Have you met Augustus yet?"

"No" I answer quick.

"Well, lets do fun things today. Where do you wanna go?" He asks, getting up. He walks to the door and grabbed his coat.

Theo stares at me, whose blankly staring on the ground.

"Shai, you coming?"

I awoke, "Y- yes." And followed behind him.

I'm sorry Theo. Its not that I wanted to lie to you. I just couldn't think of the worse possibilities that wouldn't happen if you knew.

I wouldn't.

who's your favorite character by far?