SHEO (38)

SHAI's POV

Rachel stares at me, then calls me,

"Shai!"

And I walk up to her.

Rachel's eyes turned left,

"Theo!" She shouts.

This is so not good

Theo also came up to her and now is standing next to me. I did not make any contacts and so did him.

"Shailene, so remember your line, and don't forget to jump into the train. Theo will pick you up, and you two will have to do a romantic scene. Like, really really romantic. We want to impress those who watch the movie. So remember."

I stare down. Theo says nothing.

"Is it clear for both of you?" She asks.

I nod.

"Okay." Rachel says. "This is the last take, guys. Last shoot. So do not dissapoint me."

"SHAILENE! THEO!" Said mark with the loud speaker. We turned around and prepared ourselves in our positions. Me, running behind the train, and Theo, inside the train.

"THREE, TWO, ONE
ACTION!"

My eyes are straight to the train, my feet are running fast like a wind. The camera in front of me is also following me.

I jumped up to the train and Theo helped me up.

I am now standing in front of him, I could smell his breath that is just an inch away. But I see nothing in his eyes. Emptyness. Nothing. No spark no love just....

Nothing.

"The line!" Rachel mouths to me. I glanced at her, and waited for Theo to speak. Because it should've been his line. He should've spoke first, but he didn't. So I just stood here and wait... and wait.

"CUT!"

Theo wipes his mouth, "What happene Theo?!" Shouted Mark.

"Did you forgot your line?!" He shouts again.

Theo shook his head slowly, then glanced at me, "No,Sir. Sorry."

Mark got back to his seat and spoke again in the loud speaker,

"We're going to do this again okay. IN THREE, TWO, ONE, AND ACTION!"

Theo picked me up again and I am now again standing in front of him,

awkwardly.

We just fought this morning which now happened to be- Awkward.

I clear my throat as Theo stares at me.

He's gonna say it he's gonna say it-

"I love you, Shai."

I clear my throat again, "I love you too Four-Wait what?"

What?

"CUT!" Mark shouts.

"Theo man- Seriously, what happen to you?"

"I-"

Theo turns away,

"Sorry but I can't do this today."

And he just walks away with confusement all over his face.

"Not today"

so each of you SHOULD comment your favorite scene/part so far of this story! its a MUST guys so do it!! :D