SHEO (16)

THEO'S POV

I rested my head back to the sofa and grabbed a newspaper.

There in the first page, written "New York's Bestselling Book Divergent is Now Filming"

I see myself and Shai, we were shooting that time.

Shai,

And soon as her name formed into my mouth, her figure just suddenly appeared in my head.

Her long golden hair, her small small body, her sweet smile, her cute giggle,

Oh shoot why am I thinking about her.

I've got better things to take care about right now.

Shai is just my movie partner.

Just another girl who happened to film a movie with me.

But the more I think about her the more I get curious of her.

I close the newspaper and blinked once.

I don't came here to fall in love.

I came here to do what my mother wanted me to do.

I came here because of her, not because of myself, not because of anyone else.

"Theo," Barbara comes in.

"Hi babygirl" I smile.

She curled into the sofa next to me, and I lay a hand to her,

"I miss you" She says.

"I miss our childhood even more." She continues.

I stroke her hair, but my face is still up to the sky,

"Me too." I sigh.

I would never ever let anyone to hurt her. By this time Barbara is the only one I have. The only family I got.

She has my both of my mother's eyes and smile. Each time I look at her I feel like looking at mom.

"Little princess," I call her.

"Oh come on brother, that was my Four years old nickname." She laughs.

"So should I call you by your seven years old nickname, Barbie?"

Barbara laughs even more.

"How I wish I could rewind time and just get close mom. How I wish I could rewind time and just live with you and mom- How I wish-"

"Hey," I cut her off.

"Barbara, look at me." I say.

"Sometimes you wished things to happen. But sometimes you can't always get what you wanted. Sometimes you just have to let it flow." I smile.

"But sometimes-" I added. "Sometimes you have to forget what others told you to do and stick on what you wanted." I say.

"Do you got what I mean princess?"

She nodded.

"You were so young back then when they seperated you from me and mom. If you were seventeen by that time, you could've make your decision that time. But the fact was, you weren't even twelve. So it sometimes is not good to regret things. The past is the past, and the future is what you need to think of." I explain.

"Barbara, I don't know what the future holds, but I know who's holding the future." And I pointed at her chest.

Barbara's smile grows.

"Thank you, you are the best brother ever. I don't care if people say that you are a coldhearted and aggresive person, they don't really know who you are." And she wrapped her arms around me, giving me a long hug.

"You're welcome love" And I left a kiss on her hair.

A moment passed, until something blurted out of her mouth,

"Theo why was Shai seemed to be so rude to me this morning?" She asks.

I stare down.

"Theo?" She calls.

"Huh?"

"What was the personal thing she wanted to talk about to you? Do I get to know?" She asks curiously.

I shook my head,

"Nothing." I lie.

"Nothing so serious." I add.

"But tonight in the dining room, you didn't greet her." She says.

"Well why should I?" I ask back.

"Because she was next to me, and her eyes were all on you. I pretended not to notice, but I honestly did. She was sneaking look at you all the time."

Really?

" I think Shai is a good girl," She says. "She was nicer to me tonight." She continues.

I just keep quiet.

"Well what do you think about her, Theo?" She asks me.

"Me?" I ask.

"Yeah- what do you think of her?"

"I think she's a good actress, I've seen a few of her movies before." I answer.

"No," Barbara laughs.

"That's not what I meant." She added.

I look at her confused.

"What I meant was, what do you personally think about her?" She teases.

"Personally?" I ask.

"Yeah, what do you personally think about her?"

"I- don't get what you mean." I lie.
?
Why am I breathing nervous when there is clearly nothing to be nervous about?

"Oh you know what I'm talking about.." She laughs.

"Oh Theo, come on... You're aging! You have got a carreer, a body, a face, all you need is a woman next to you!"

"I don't wan't to talk about that right now Barbara,"

"But I see you two have a great chemistry!"

I didn't say anything.

"Theo," She calls.

"Do you like her?" She asks me.

And her question just bumped right into my head.

Do I like her?

"Theo, do you like her?" She repeats, half teasing.

"I don't know." I lied.

Barbara's smile fades as I got up,

"Go to sleep, its running late. You take the bed I'll take the sofa."

Comment, vote, and share please :) If this gets alot of comments I will post another one!