SHEO (5)

SHEO fic (5)

Second day of training,

First day of physical training.

First day of practicing with Theo....

"Shai," I turned around and it is a he.
A fair young man with short brown hair and pointed pointed nose. He smiled, flashed his teeth, then extended his arm.

"Ansel," He continues.
"Ansel Elgort."

Oh, the guy who plays as Tommy Ross is Carrie.

"Shai-" I accepted his hand, then smiled.

"So we're going act as siblings," He started the topic.

"Yes" was all I said.

"Excited much?"

"On being in this movie? Yes. On being your sister? Nah," I joked, then we both laughed together.

"So what's your practice schedule today?" He asks me.

"Physical training-" I say.

"Ouch" He nudges an elbow.

"Well good luck then. I better go, and... Enjoy the fights Shai" He winked, then left.

Ansel Elgort, is going to play as Caleb Prior? Exciting..

Exciting.

Rachel comes to the door,

"Morning Caitlin-"

"-It's Shailene. Shai-lene." I roll my eyes. So I just started being part of this movie and everybody has mistaken my name twice a day.
Great.

"Hahaha sorry dear. Well let's get started. Theo has waited for you in the training room."

Theo has waited for me in the training room....

I wonder how much will he laugh at me when he sees me punch.

I suck at boxing.

I really suck at everything that is related to sports.

*

Rachel walks me to a wide grey door. When she opens it, Theo is the first thing I could see.

"Welcome," Rachel says. "To our training room"

I gulped once before I stepped in. The room is wide and not so clean, but doesn't mean it's dirty anyways. The room is more like a basement.
It has every single boxing things in it.
Grey ground, grey walls, and last but not least...

I see him, Theo, doing some heavy punches with a trainer. Theo and the trainer; who'm I don't know the name is, turned their bodies around as Rachel coughs.

"Fernando" The trainer-Fernando- did a quick hug with Rachel. Both of them,Fernando and Theo, walked to me.

"This is Caitlin Woodl-"

"Shailene." I cleared my throat, not making any contact to anybody.

I heard Theo chuckles, grinning, then stares down to the floor.

"Oh yeah- Sorry for that Shai. But, this is Fernando, you and Theo's new trainer."

Fernando shook my hand.

Wow. He really scared the death out of me. Fernando is a big big big muscular man with little little hair and pierces all over his face.

And then my eyes turned right and met Theo's. Him in his plain black shirt, all wet by his sweats.

"Okay Shai- I'll leave you here with them. Train for an hour, then you could have a break."

Rachel left.

I am left with two scary guys.

"Errrhm" Fernando clears his throat.

"Shailene- Maybe you would see Theo doing some punches, to give example to you?"

I did nothing but nod.

"Very well," Fernando crossed his arms and Theo prepared his fist.

Theo stands in front of the black punching bag and he locked his eyes in it.

I watched him doing some punches; he extends his strong strong arms to front then put it back down, and kept on repeating the same thing for over ten minutes.

Fernando suddenly picked up his phone,

"What?" He speaks to the phone.
"Okay,be there." And he hung up the phone.

Theo walks up to us.

"Guys, sorry but I have to leave. Theo, please teach her the basics, I'll be back in an hour." And he left.

................

................

................

I gulped.

Glanced at him.

He stares me back.

He didn't smile at all.

"Quick, I'll teach you the basic." He threw me a rubber band to tie my hair harshly.

I gulped for the hundredth time and followed him from behind,

Why should I always be left with him, all alone?