SHEO (66)

Shai's POV

I was almost late.

At least I was almost.

When I got in with Ansel, it was just about to start.

I searched for Theo, and there I saw him in front, sitting next to his lawyer. He was looking very handsome in that suit; his hair seemed like it hasn't been brushed for a day or two.

I waited for him to look back to find me, but he didn't.

It has started, and he is now focusing to front.

"My client Theo," Starts the lawyer.

"He was defensing his little sister."

"Objection! Sir Theodore James doesn't have a sister" Cut Dave's lawyer.

The judge turned to Theo's lawyer, Harrison.

"Half- sister." He explains.

And then he began expaining about how are they two related. I saw Barbara sitting nearby Theo, looking so nervous in her dress.

"My client-" Said Dave's lawyer.

"He was suddenly attacked beaten up by Theo. he didn't even had a chance to defense himself." He spat.

"David was having a personal problem with Barbara. Theo just came in in sudden and attacked him. My client had to spend a day in hospital because of that. I hoped you would be fair for this case, your honor." And the lawyer sat down.

Harrison stood up. It is his time now.

He walked from one side to another,

"If I must clear you, your honor." He starts.

"My client Mr.James, is having an amnesia."

Right, I say in dissapointment.

"In that case; amnesia; he's still in between his past and present." He explains. Theo just sat there, not doing anything.

Hasn't he remembered anything?

Hasn't he remembered me?

"My client was , and is confused. I hope you would understand that your honor."

The judge stares, adjusted his glasses, then spoke,

"Mr.Theo James."

"You may sat in front."

And it was Barbara's time to speak up next. She defensed Theo in obvious.

And now it's time.

"Sir Theo James" The judge says, after whispering to the other judges next to him.

"Were you, and are you, having an amnesia disease?" He asked.

Is he?

I see Theo, clearing his throat, then leaned forward til his thick lips reached the mic,

"I am."

The judge pulled out a paper of his medical document and spoke again,

"Have you remembered everything?"

I shut my eyes before finally opening it up again. When I open them, Theo is still sitting there.

Please, I begged.

Have you remembered everything, Theo?

Have you remembered me?

"No."