SHEO (80)

Shai's POV

I woke up feeling my legs are all wet of water. When I woke my eyes, Theo is not in front of me. But when I stare down; he is down there around my legs, wiping all the blood off it.
.

"Good morning" He smiles.

"Theo," I moaned as I felt the pain.

"Just- a bit more okay?"

I laid my body back, "Okay." And shut my eyes down. And here goes the worst part.

My two hands are grabbing the sheets hard and as I felt the pain striked right into me I could not help but moaned a little more and scratch the sheets.

"Done," He finally says, throwing the towel out, then crawled into me.

I curled into his chest as he asked me,

"So what's the story?" He asks.

"Ah- I don-"

"Shai, please."

Not that please.

That is my absolute weakness.

"Okay..." I got off from his chest then sat straight in the bed.

"Where do you want me to start?" I ask him.

"Wherever it all started." And he closes his eyes, preparing to listen to the truth.

"When you got hit by the truck- I don't know if you'd believe me or not but- Ruth was the one who did it. No, she didn't drove the truck herself but she hired someone. Theo I swear I saw her paying the guy who hit you on the day after we brought you to the hospital."

And all the bad memories just came again. Ruth crawling on top of him in his room when his status is still MINE. Theo shouting at me telling me to give them some privacy.

Ugh.

"But the worst part was- seeing you with Ruth." I close my eyes and let a tear out.

"Oh my-" He grunts. "I was a total jerk were I"

"Shai I'm so sorry for all the bad things I have done to you while I'm on amnesia- I know I must have hurted you. And Ruth she is- Unbelieveable."

I laughed then continue,

"I will skip on the rest since you already knew most of them and will continue on what happened yesterday."

Here it is.

My confession to Theo about my crazy idea to get Ansel and Barbara out.

"Yeah- I was so curious of how did you get them two out alive. How did you bet Darren and Ruth up?"

I cleared my throat,

"Theo you're not going to like my idea."

"And why is that?"

"Because-" I look down then look up then looked into him.

"You're going to hate me for ever for doing that." I stare down.

"Doing what?" He asks curiously.

"Theo.... This was the only plan I could've think of yesterday. Please do understand that I didn't mean every second I have spent wih him."

Theo gets more confused, "Okay..."

And here I go,

"I seduced Darren to make him fall asleep by sleeping powder then bet Ruth up and got them two out of there-"

"You what?" He asked.

I sigh.

Please, God. I've just came back with him and I want no more dramas.

"I-" I stutter.

"I seduced Darren-"

"No," he says.

"The line after that." He says.

What?

"I bet Ruth up..."

"You BET her up?! HOW?" He says in excitement.

Um....

Okay...

"Well she slit my ankle and I broke down then she was cutting my cheek and the next thing was me punching her face and kicking her stomach." I say in a low tone.

"I can't believe it-" He laughs.

"My girl can actually punch!" He bursted into a laughter.

"Theo!" I frowned, punching his arm.

"Okay okay I'll stop" And he stops laughing.

I stare down again.

"Theo- aren't you mad that I- you know... seduced Darren and-"

"I wouldn't mind Shailene..." He says.

"I know my girl is a good girl and she always know what she's doing. Besides, have I not tell you that she is an actress?"

I jumped in to hug him hard,

"I love you" I say happily.

"I love you more than ever." He says in his deep and low voice.

----

HELLO GUYS OMG SORRY FOR THE MINI HEART ATTACKS!!!'

I was a total jerk lol

PPL BEEN CALLIN ME VAN HOUTEN THTS UNACCEPTABLE.

no jk its fine..

I've got around 100 comments on where I joked about ending the story OMG i have never got that many reviews before!

anyway comment and vote!