SHEO (50)

Omg 50th chapter already, cannot believe I could make to this far. I wanna thank my every single beautiful readers that are currently reading this. Thank you, for always following this story though its not always good. I hope you guys would vote and comment more daily because I feel sooo soo happy each time I got one single comment from each of you. I would also like to remind you guys to CHECK OUT MY 5SOS FIC (Make up your mind) <- Lol i did that all the time. But honestly, here goes Chapter 50, and I hope you enjoy it.

Shai's POV

The only clock, that is in this hallway, keeps on ticking in front of me.

All that is heard to my ears right now are the ticking voice, and my quiet sob.

I am still sitting on the ground, with my two legs crossed, with my two arms folded, with my face buried down.

It has been an hour, a one long lasting hour and every second,

every heart beat,

every breath,

One thing keeps on repeating in my head,

"Will he make it?"

I am not a doctor. But Theo was bleeding pretty bad and I know that it is not okay.

Not okay.

"Shai!!"

Running steps came toward me and it is Ansel. He looked around and found me on the ground, leaning back to the wall.

"Shai, how was Theo??" He hurrily asked.

I shook my head and didn't say a word.

"Agh" He pulled out his hair.

"This is all my fault!" He exclaims.

Maybe it is your fault, Ansel.

But maybe it is mine too.

And we just sat here for the next twenty minutes, when suddenly-

"Where is Theo???"

Ansel glares.

I glare.

We both stare,

As we saw Ruth in front of us.

Comment if you want chapter 51!