SHEO (44)

the fault in our stars spoiler alert!

Shai's POV

"I miss you" Theo whispers to his phone.

"I miss you too," I sigh. "But I can not see you today, I'm on my way to the TFIOS Studio for the contract and else"

"I'll come with you-"

"Noo." I cut off. "We both know you have a photoshoot for a cover magazine today." I continue.

"Screw that, I wanna be with you." He says.

"Tomorrow at ten." I finally gave him a chance to meet me. I could feel a smile growing to his face, though I can not see it from the phone.

"Don't be late." I chuckle.

"I won't." He laughs.

"Hey- are you using a driver or do you-"

"No, I'm driving my own."

And here goes the protective side of Theo.

"Shai how many times I should tell you!! It's dangerous. Plus, you're holding a phone. Do not EVER hold your phone while driving. It's dangerous. It's a distraction. You could've-"

"Theoooo" I whined.

"I'm already here." I say, getting out of the car.

"See you tomorrow" I tell him. I hear him sigh,

"See you." He breathes heavily.

I slam the car door.

"I love you." He adds.

"Aw I love you too." And our convo ends.

Shortly after, I met the producer and the author- John Green. It was such an honor to meet him and work with him. We talked about the book alot and I keep complaining on why did Augustus died. Anyway, I have signed the contract and he already gave me the script.

"So where's the other casts?" I ask.

"Some of them have signed the cotract earlier, the one who'll play as Augustus Waters had come yesterday to sign."

Augustus Waters.....

Who's going to play as my partner?

I remember from the book- Augustus Waters is one lean man with a tall tall body and mahony hair.

A few names of actors with that description came across my head, but none of them really fit him.

"Shailene, do you mind if you go practice a few lines with our tutor today? We're running a bit late and we really wanted to start everything quick, so the movie could hopefully come out on June next year."

"Well," I shrug. "I'm free today so it's fine..." And so they led me to the practicing room. Brenda, my new tutor, taught me alot about Hazel's character. There was John-too, he was also here to tell me everything about Hazel.

I practiced a few lines and it turned out great- Since I have read the book before and so that gave me a little advantage.

"After this," Brenda says.

"You will be walking in to the door, and hit Augustus as an 'accident'."

"Um, but where's the actor who plays as Gus?" I ask.

"His namee-" Brenda looks like she's trying to remember the name.

"It was- aah, his name wasn't familiar so it's pretty hard to remember." She says.

I continue practicing my line when the door suddenly opens.

I didn't caught attention before but something made my eyes jump.

That sneaker..... I stare. Is very familiar.

My eyes went from down to up, and soon as I reached his face's part,

I gasp.

"Ansel?" I ask.

Ansel stares back in confusion.

"Shai?"

Brenda walks to Ansel and laid a hand to his shoulder.

"So you have known each other before.." She says.

I look at her in confusement.

"Shailene, this is your new partner...." She tapped his shoulder once, then turned to him,

"Augustus, Waters."

what do you think is going to happen next?