SHEO (54)

GUYS GUYS GUYS I just typed "Sheo" on discover and GUESS WHAT?!

MY STORY IS RANKED NUMBER ONE WOOOHOOOO

THIS IS THE CRAZIEST THING I HAVE EVER FOUND OUT ABOUT IN MY WHOLE LIFE! I AM SO SO HAPPY!

I want to thank each of my beautiful readers who are still keeping up with this story!! WITHOUT YOU GUYS THIS STORY WONT BE RANKED NUMBER ONE.

I may sound too excited on this because I have never got my story ranked number one BEFORE so YEAH IM SO EXCITED.

Anyways this is chapter 54 AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

Theo's POV

"You lied to me," Said the rough voice, making it's way down the street

"Theo, please, I" The girl has a short hair, a boy haircut. She has long legs and skinny body. Only, her face is blurry that it couldn't be seen.

The girl was running from behind-

when a strike of light made my eyes squint and a big truck from my right suddenly hit me.

My eyes wide opened.

I feel my chest heaving up and down,

my heart beating faster.

A sweat from my forehead dropped down.

I still am not moving, only my eyes are, they keep on moving left and right, observing every single thing that are in this room.

I breathe and noticed the breathing tube that is placed in my face.

My eyes went down, seeing my bare chest sticked with a bunch of electric devices. I gulped and closed my eyes,

"Where am I?"

A sound of the open door striked into my ear.

A woman in yellow hair and long body came in. I observed her from head to toe already.

She has a red lipstick on, high heels on, and-

"You awoke?" She asked in excitement. I furrowed my brows and tried to speak, but the breathing tube won't let me.

The young lady infront of me took off my breathing tube, leaned into my face and smiles,

"How have you been sleeping?"

Her face is just an inch away for right now.

Her face, she seemed too familliar.

I observed her face one more time and my mouth started to move,

"Ruth?" I ask.

"There you go" She smiles wider.

Ruth....

My head starting to show clips of me and her having times together.

"Ruth where am I? Why am I-"

"Sshh" She places a finger to my lips.

"You got hit by a truck. You went on an accident, and you were unconcious for a day. Now you're okay." She strokes my hair.

Ruth is my girlfriend, and that is all that I could remember in my head.

"You- you are- my girlfriend, aren't you?" I hesitate.

Her smile grows bigger, " Of course." And Ruth slowly began to take off the electric devices off my chest. One by one, until they are all off my body.

She didn't spoke, and so do I. We just stare into each other while she's taking them all off. And once they're off,

she crawled into me,

making me lean back.

Ruth places a hand on my bare chest and I took her by suprise as she

suddenly crashed her lips to me.

Slowly I staight her, moved my hands down her waist, and closed my eyes.

The door cracked open which made us pull away.

It is a girl, standing in the edge of the door. Short hair, thin body,

she's more than familliar.

I just. couldn't. remember. who. she . is.

The girl stared at me and gasped. Her mouth seemed like it was about to say something- but all she said after was,

"Theo?"

I stare at her back, not knowing who she is, not knowing how did she knew my name, and not saying anything, with my hands still around Ruth's waist.

Ruth, who has her hands around my neck , snapped,"Give us some privacy."

The girl said nothing,but she stared back at me again, seems like she's waiting for me to say something.

And all I say was,

"Ya give us some privacy."

And she stood there,

breathes,

then ran out of the door.

Your comments are what motivates me to continue this story everyday :) Each comment is precious, i'd never stop laughing and giggling when reading your hilarious comments. especially when you guys wrote long comments, I'd always read them no matter how long it is!!