Awake

*2023 Disclaimer: This piece of shit was originally written in 2013 and first published here in 2014, it's 10 years old, it is now a joke to me, please don't take it seriously lol thx*

(BTW) this is my first story and all that jazz. So yeah.

        "Hey, wake up." you could hear a voice say. "Come on, wake up." something was shaking you. You opened your eyes to a boy in green. "Are you alright?" he asked, his hand on your back.

        You lifted up from the sand you were laying on. The boy helped you stand and put your arm around him. "I'll take you to the village. Maybe they can help you." You started walking away from the beach and onto the grass. You crossed over a bridge and entered the village the boy had mentioned.

        Someone appeared from a nearby house and motioned for you to go in. When you entered, there were bottles and bowls of liquids and medicines. All of different colors.

        You were brought to the far back of the house. A few beds were there. You lay down on one of them as the lady looked you over. She grabbed a bottle with a dark blue liquid.

        "Drink it." You did as you were told. You were tired, but felt like  you couldn't sleep at the same time. The lady turned to the boy. "Where did you find her?" she asked.

        "On the beach, unconscious. She looked as if she wasn't going to last much longer if she stayed like that." he replied.

        "Can she speak?"

        "I don't know. She didn't say anything the way over here." the lady turned back to you.

        "What's your name"

        "(Y/N)" Your voice cracked in the middle of your name.

        "She'll be fine. Just a little dehydrated and a few bruises it looks like." she said.

        "Thanks. Is it safe for her to walk?" the boy asked.

        "Like I said, she only has bruises. You should take her out for a drink though. Get some milk, that'll do." the boy gave her some beautiful looking gems from a small pouch from his belt and helped you up again. But this time, he only made you hold onto his arm.