55. Marriage

Just now I saw the ipkknd parivaar awards. Happy and delighted getting the Ultimate author award. Being a struggling, amateur writer it was like a recognition for me. And knowing I have few set of peoples who love me for my writings, I have no words to describe. It's like I achieved something with my horrible writings. I want to share few more words but don't wish to torture you all with my paragraph when you're eager to read this update. So without further ado, here's the update.

Before that there was a surprise waiting for you all, for that you need to reach the end of this part.

Khushi Pov

My eyes filled with tears seeing the surprise Arnav gave me. My fingers grazed the soft fabric. The feel of it beneath my fingers reminded me of the time of our marriage when I shrugged all the beautiful things away.

"How did you get it here?" I asked him raising my eyes.

"It's not a big deal" He shrugged his shoulders. True that, it's not a tough job for him to bring our reception dress here. The same A&K engraved gown was now in my arms waiting for me to grace it with my presence in it.

"Don't get emotional now. Get ready baby.." I smiled at him as he wiped the corner of the eyes where water drops are ready to spill out.

Pouting I took it and left for washroom. Slipping into the gown, I admired myself on the full length mirror. Devoid of make up the dress enhanced my natural look. Probably after long time I am admiring myself. Getting out, I almost ignored my delicious husband. Yup, delicious enough to gobble him down both by his looks and the love shining eyes.

"Don't eat me with your eyes" I palmed his eyes not able to refrain myself from blushing, shying and what not.

"Say it yourself too" He retorted pushing my palms down.

What? I frowned at him.

"Do you think I have no idea about your thoughts?"

Strangely my heart beats in nervousness. I couldn't dechiper what he meant by his words.

"What do you mean?" I asked cautiously.

In reply his arms came captivated me between his torso pulling me towards him "Haven't once you thought to bite and gobble me down through your throat"

My cheeks begin to burn in shyness. How did he know? Not once, but many times I thought to lick him like my favourite icecream. My body shuddered at my thoughts. What the heck, I should be arguing with him than accepting my shameless thoughts.

"You look gorgeous. I never knew you would blush cutely" He flicked my nose giving a quick peck. Fortunately, he left the earlier topic.

"Aren't we getting late?" I raised the question not wanting him to get reminded of earlier question else I would die out of embarrassment.

"Yeah.. Our talks are not yet finished" He added rasing my heart beat.

Averting my eyes, I broke our embrace.

"I have to get ready"

He nodded giving me needed space. At the exact next half an hour I was ready. Ready to be again his, willingly.

Opening the door, I saw him sitting on the couch showing his back "Arnavvvv.."

He stood up abruptly showing his eagerness. Flashing his heart warming smile he extended his palm. Taking slow steps I slipped mine into his.

"Shall we?"

I shook my head as yes. A wave of excitement and nervousness burst in my system.

"Nervous?" I was brought back from my thoughts when he palmed my cheeks. I looked at him not knowing what to tell.