52. Life to her artistry

Khushi Pov

Lying down on the hard floor of terrace, I gazed the stars which was scattered glittering on the sky. Like the clean sky which was devoid of clouds, my mind was calm without any miseries. After years I am feeling content in my life.

It's been two days after his baby Jaan talk, my lips stretched wide.

"Ohoh..Someone is missing someone" I blinked my eyes coming out of my monologue by someone's voice.

With knitted brows I turned my left side and come to face with Meera who was eyeing me with tinge of mischief in her frame. I am sure that comment was surely made by her.

"I'll give it back one day" I thinned my lips.

She squinted her eyes taking my palms in hers "Still I couldn't believe. You accepted jiju! And Loving him!!!" Exclaimed she. Everyone in my family are happy just because of one person that's him. He's a true angel. All Mine!

"He is like the stars in the sky" I whispered the first thought come into my brain.

"Oye oye..."

Fortunately my mobile rang saving me from her teasing.

"Asleep?"

"Yes, I am attending this call in my sleep" I replied sarcastically.

"I laughed" His reply came as mock.

The more I talk with him, the more I am missing him, This is what I found out these days. Heck even my eyes sweated few times surprising me. So determined not to cry today I kept mum.

"Hey, are you there?"

I hmmed not having heart to keep him worried.

"What do you thought about my baby Jaan?"

I frowned "What, I didn't get you?"

"When are you planning to give my baby Jaan?" My lips stretched involuntarily.

"What's the hurry?? Don't forget we're still in honeymoon phase hubby dear. So.. Atleast you should hold back your patience for two years" I stated teasingly though what I conveyed was my wish. I want to spend more time with him. I want to spend my days and nights with him, Only Him. I want to compensate my past life. Third wheel is not in my schedule for next two years.

"We're having a very longgg honeymoon, I see"

I blushed by the tone of his voice.

"Don't you think honeymoon was celebrated by two people?"

I scrunched my brows in confusion. Sometimes it's hard to understand his words, let alone his unsaid words. Like always he explained his words sensing my confusions.

"We're in different continents shaming the word honeymoon"

"So...?" I stressed the word expecting him to order me to come to him.

"Sooo... Soo..." I held back my breath inwardly sending prayers to invisible gods to pave a way to end our separation.

"Why don't you cut short your stay at your parents home?" Finally he said it. But wait he didn't tell me to come there.

"Ok then. I'll head back to goa tomorrow. Anything else?" I asked bit back my smile.

"Heyyy.. what's the use then?" He shrieked aloud.

"What do you want me to do then?" I questioned innocently.

"Will... you... come... here?" What is the need to stammer, why can't he say it directly.