7. Terrified Khushi

Back to khushi POV

I freaked out from my sleep, when an hard hand fell on my waist and a leg on mine. What the heck? My anger raised when i found the source.

"Arnav what are you doing? Get up" i struggled in his arms.

How dare he to lay beside me and top of it he dare to put his hands and legs on me as if am his wife. A part of my heart screamed, indeed you're his wife and if he doesn't do this sort of things with you then with whom he does? I effortlessly erased that thought from my heart.

My eyes widened in shock, for my each move he keeps tightening his hold on me. I stopped struggling for a minute and gazed him. His eyes are closed as if i don't know he feigned sleeping and if i am not wrong his lips carry a mischievous smile which he was trying hard to hide. That's it i felt my anger and frustration reaching it's peak.

"Leave me arnav..." I tried again. This time instead of tightening his hold he snuggled me. His face was so close to me and his breath tinkling my earlobe. New sensation rushed through out my body, literally i felt electrified. His one leg was over mine making my lower body dumb and his hand captivating my waist in-between his torso. In simple half of our bodies are tangled.

"Arnavv..." I gritted and stretched if possible i'll swallow each syllable of his name.

"Shut up wifey. I am sleepy" mumbled he.

"Haan thoo...in night everyone sleeps, it's not that i don't this basic..arghh..leave it.." i stopped realizing what he uttered few minutes back. He called me wifey. Jerk. Doesn't he know they're not lovey-dovely couple to call each other with this hubby, wifey sweet names.

"Whole world knows we're hubby and wifey, so there's nothing you can do about that" he said making my eyes widen in surprise. How did he know what i thought?

"Will you shut up arnav?" I seriously getting pissed off now.

"Call me arnie, that's what every loved ones of me call me" his husky voice reached my ears.

"Incase i should clear your misconception, i did not love you and never will" i stated bluntly and smiled victoriously seeing his silence.

"Lets see baby..." Came an flirtatious reply from him after a minute.

"Overconfident is not good for health Mr. Arnav and mind it don't call me with cheesy names" i warned sternly but looks like it doesn't affect him and it was proved by his next statement.

"Darling, is it ok, but wifey is not cheesy you know. Sweetheart, honey are cheesy according to me"

"Oops, i guess my husband is poor in language. Doesn't darling came under cheesy name in your dictionary" came an mocking reply from me. I really enjoyed giving him mocking replies, it gives me an unknown happiness.

"Nope wifey. Darling is for calling loved ones in sweet way. But sweetheart, baby, honey are used for buttering" i calmed down my nerves hearing his rubbish explanation. What the hell is he saying?

"Don't test my patience arnav. Sleep aside. And keep your hands and legs to yourself" i warned and tried to release myself.

"My hands and legs are with me wifey. What are you saying?" He asked as if he's confused by my words.

"Arnavv.. you're crossing your limits" said i trying not to lose my cool.

"That's what i said earlier. I am sleepy wifey. Sleep.." he patted my back as if i was a kid.

"Didn't you see the blanket in floor. It's for you. Go and sleep there" i ordered and pushed his hands.

"Husband place is where his wife stays" he replied locking me in his arms again.