14. His dilemma

Arnav's Pov

There on the door she stood with tears in her eyes. I must be the one in her place who should be crying hearing her hateful words. Never ever i was insulted by anyone like khushi did. Albeit being in fashion field never ever my character was questioned. Never ever i was linked with any girl. But today my own wife, a wife of few days who doesn't know me fully raise question on my character.

Leaving me devastated with her words, she stood there with tears like she's innocent. And she dared to question me and my decision. She conveniently showed herself as a victim putting whole blame on me asking, How can i decide our divorce without discussing with her? And taking lessons on How I was no more bachelor, How my decision affects her and her family as she's my wife.

How irony? she will not accept me as her husband and will not consider my feelings but I should consider her as my wife and give importance to her feelings as if I didn't give those respect earlier.

I was way too furious on seeing her vengeance without having any fault of mine. Scratch i did one mistake which dragged me til here. I married her, that was the only blunder i did. I'll rectify it, either by releasing her from this marriage or making her accept this marriage.

I wanted to know where I stand in her life, even though she didn't voice out i can see it in her eyes I was nothing but a thorn in her life. So I asked the same which she happily declared me as a thorn on her life, my patience broke. How dare she??? If I was thorn then she should have given that thought before saying yes to marry me.

Now, enough of dancing on her tunes. Enough of tolerating her every idiotic behaviours. Enough of giving her the space she needed. Enough of covering her mistakes before the family. Enough of her harsh words. Enough... Henceforth, I am not going to bend according to her wishes.

Newly married cannot get divorce easily before completing atleast an year. I took that period as my target. If I can't change her in this one year then I myself will back off from this marriage. But her submission on yesterday itself screamed her liking towards me yet something stopping her. I should try to find out what it was in this one year, it may helps.

Deciding to start my target today itself, I purposely intimidated her by putforthing some conditions before challenging her. Like i foresee she was enraged making things easy for me. Her scandilized expressions added fuel in me to carry on with my plans.

She did argued, threatened atlast pleaded without slipping out from her attitude to make me withdraw my conditions. I loved that attitude if hers.

I don't know why she looks perplexed when I asked, Who has the capability to become her husband? Atleast i shall try to change myself according to her likings, if she share her wishes with me. 

She remained tight lipped and i have no other option than carry out my plans. Without delay I arranged for our reception and consulted with family members.

When I disclosed it to her family they're excited right way unlike her who fought with me. I can feel her apprehension when I disclosed about press meet. She's getting agitated with my unexpected behaviour as i normally laid on her bed disrobing my shirt. Before I could rejoice my first victory of making her accepting my conditions she accused me once again saying i am seducing her. Dare she, her mind travel in that way only. I don't know what I lashed out on her. Somewhat i am not in mood to argue with her, but looks like she's not.

Again she brought the press meet topic which infuriated me more. What she is thinking of myself? A puppet whom she can dominate whatever she wishes. Never. I'll be more than happy if she dominate me with her love not with her arrogance. Sleep overtook before my anger reaches its peak.