5. Khushi in her home!

*No-Proof-Read*

"Khushi..Khushi.." someone called me from afar. "Hmmm..." I wandered my hands and grab the near by pillow to cuddle.

"Khushi.." again same voice echoed.

Angrily i stood up pushing the quilt aside. "What do you want arnav? Why are you disturbing me always?"

"Woh... it's past one in noon. You have to take lunch" he said calmly without let out his emotions while i was in my world.

I remembered closing the door, then how did he entered. Did he have spare key, but i locked from inside. My eyes searched the room and caught the opened poolside door. Oh, he must be came from there. Point to be noted, if you want to stay alone in this room then close the poolside door also, my heart said. It's not needed, you are going to another house, my mind jumped in. He cleared his throat making me aware of his presence.

Huffing i neated the bed and stormed inside the washroom. Standing before the mirror in washbasin i noticed my appearance.

Clad in weightless red silk saree, i looked awesome. I patted myself for draping it perfectly though it's only second time for me. Vermillion in my forehead screams his name so that mangalsutra in my neck. Now i realised why arnav stood speechless in kitchen. It is going in a wrong route. How to make it in right track? I lost in thinking forgetting that i am still in washroom.

"Khushi.." he called me and put full stop to my thoughts.

"Coming..." I shouted and washed my face hurriedly.

"Are you ok?" Again i heard his voice which held concern.

"I am ok, don't worry" i said wiping my face imagining his sad face.

Wait did i answered him politely without any anger and hate? What does it mean? Why did i assured him about my health? Where did my anger went? Why i imagined his sad face? My mind struggled with my own actions. The one who doesn't want to see his face is imagining his face. Relax khushi...Take a breath..., I went out after calming my nerves.

"Khushi shall we go downstairs?" He asked directly into my eyes. I averted my gaze to ground "Hmm.."

The minute we reached downstairs anika come to us and she dragged me aside.

Thank god, anika arrived or else it'll be more awkward to walk with him when i am already in dilemma.

"How's your health bhabi. Mom said you are not well at morning" she asked me.

"I am fine" i smiled at her. She is carbon copy of ratna maa with additional naughtiness. No one can hate her seeing her innocent face. Her happiness reflects in her face.

"Did you like your room? Do you need anything bhabi?" She asked me while walking.

I don't know what to answer her. What if arnav misunderstood when i say i liked the room only the ROOM.
Before i come up with answer we reached dinning table.

"I am very hungry. What's for lunch today?" I asked rubbing my stomach and did mental dance for diverting anika.

"Mom.. we're waiting. Mom..." Anika shouted like a child, i smiled seeing her antics.

Suddenly I felt someone gaze on me. My senses got alert, i roamed my eyes and came to stop with arnav. He is looking at me, even after i eyed him sternly he's in his daydreaming mode.

I peeked anika through the corner of my eyes. When i made sure she is not eyeing me, i pinched arnav's hand hard.

"Ouch..." He hissed.