3. He's in love♥

Dedicated to Kalaisworld22 SujzWriter ranogill dazzling_glory manjuarshi

~~~

Arnav's POV

I stood before the mirror in my room gelling my hair perfectly, adjusting the sherwani i looked at my reflection for umpteenth time from the morning. I wondered what happened to me; from the time i seen Khushi my mind didn't take account of my actions. Heart in his own accord creates some unusual feelings which he find difficult to understand. The one who keeps his face stern in office is smiling like an idiot from past month that too in important meetings which earned some weird glances. Once again, i checked my face in mirror; before a month his appearance didn't matter to him though many compliments him as handsome but today he want to look his best.

"Wow, these days am i dreaming or what? Someone has smile plastered on his face even in his meeting and sleeping, sometimes he blushes. Oh god this poor heart will not take it. If it continues i must say, surely he'll admit in hospital for jaw pain" my dad voice reached my ears and i turned only to bump into him.

"Dad..." I whined hearing his dramatic dialogue.

"What? Leave it. Arnie are you nervous? I know you'll be nervous,but don't be. I am here, i'll teach you all the ways to pacify wife and how to behave with ladies especially with your newly wedded wife. If she gets angry on you, there is only way to pacify ladies that is k.." my dad advised me precise he teased putting his one hand on my shoulder.

"There is a word called shame in English dictionary, do you know that arvind?" My mother entered the room interrupting my dad's words.

"Ratna..." This time my dad whined.

This was always like this, my family was always one of a dramabez family and my dad and sister was too bold according to my mom. Well, am quite shy to share my personal space not that i was reserved but i feel certain things to be in limit but looks like that is quite impossible with these father and daughter duo. From the time i agreed to marry khushi, these duo teasing me to death indeed they made me blush many times much to my dismay.

"Thank god, you arrived mom" i sighed in relief, if anika joined her hands with dad then no one can save me from them. They'll made me red without any facial creams. Before i relax i heard my nightmare come true.

"Looks like my bhai is desperate to marry. Bhai your favorite ritual is on night, what will you do oops.. how will you wait patiently until then?" Anika entered like a storm.

"That's like my girl. Leave it princess, if you continue this then it will be hard for us especially for khushi to find his face with this red colour sherwani of his" my dad laughed making me embarrassed if not less until now.

"Dad see his face, already its turned perfect shade of red" anika teased him more.

"Is anywhere written that a man should not blush?" My mom supported me.

"Hmphh....Here comes son's rescuver" says my dad and laughed little.

"Shut up you both" my mom feigned shouting and next instant she too joined with their laughing session.

I don't know what to do. If it had been some other in his family place, teasing him like this then they must be searching their teeth now.

"Aww...look at my boy. No more teasing, ok!" Finally, my dad showed some mercy on me.