51. My baby jaan

Khushi Pov

"You did not know what you give me Jaan. I.. I don't have words to say how I feel. Send me the pics, I want to feel you near me... Love you wifey dear.. Muahhh...." I blushed closing my eyes.

Lowering my eyes I bit back my blushing smile. Warmness spread across my cheeks.

"Won't you answer me?" Asked he.

I frowned back "When did you questioned me?"

"Now"

I scrunched my brows scanning my brain for his question. Did I forget to hear, busy in my blushing mode?

"Leave it... You're looking beautiful" As if the switch was with him my emotions drastically changed from confusion to blushing.

"That too in this attire..." He said. I scrunched my brows at his words and meet his eyes directly which was not in my face actually. Following his gaze I gaped in horror. To escape from the disturbing kurta I slipped out if it, now standing in a white sleeveless vest. I put my palms above my eyes to hide myself in embarrassment.

"You're acting like a kid" His laughs echoed through the mobile.

I closed my eyes tightly and bit my inner cheeks to control myself even after knowing what stupidity I am putting infront of him.

"It's not that embarassing as you think"

I peeped behind from small opening in one eye moving away my two fingers hearing his voice. His laugh subsided and care took over his stance.

"My baby Jaan is waiting in queue. If you shy away like this how can I get her?" Asked he.

I frowned umpteenth time not understanding what he meant.

"I am here Arnav. Who is waiting on the queue?" I asked without keeping the doubt with me.

"You're not my baby Jaan ok. My baby Jaan will love me more than you do" He stated proudly increasing my anger.

Who can love him more than me? Damn it. I'll not let her to take my place in his life. He's Exclusively Mine! No one can take my place in his heart. Heck, I'll not let anyone to be near him let alone his sweet baby Jaan.

"Dare you think anyone other than me arnav. You should only think about me. You're Only Mine. I'll not tolerate anyone of your baby Jaan. You're away from me for just two days and here you go on like every other men" I blasted not able to digest his reference of sweet name to other girl when I was expecting him to call me with those names.

"Oh my kitten calm down.. calm down" His soft voice boomed over the electronic device while I panted heavily.

"I don't know you're possessive of me" Asked he as I calmed down my nerves.

"Now you know" My lips answered while I felt thrilled founding my possessiveness for him. Would he feel the same for me? My growing thoughts were cut off by his next statement.

"If you are planning to stay silent over this call then I have better plans to dream about my baby Jaan"

"Arnav" I groaned when he approached the same topic again.   

"My baby Jaan will not get angry with me like you do" He declared with love shining in his eyes.

"Will you stop reciting your baby Jaan's praising?" I scoffed as he awoke the green monster in me.

"Are you jealous?" He asked coolly after railing me up to an extent that now I want to..want to pull her hairs. I gritted my teeth to refrain myself from shouting.