Bonus chapter #3

Dedicated to all my lovely readers 😘😘😘

A Surprise is waiting for you guys. Scroll down to know after reading the update.

Khushi POV

I laughed enjoying his jealousy state.

"What is there to laugh?" Asked he as if he doesn't know the reason.

"Seriously brother... And I felt bad not having one" I laughed again.

"Shut up"

"You can't shut me up" I chuckled.

"Forget what you did when you got jealous?" He smirked proudly.

My cheeks burned at the reminisce of the day. It's been a year since that happened. Still, it looks fresh in my mind.

"For the first time I saw your action" He continue to smirk yet his stance turned rigid as if he was too remembering the night of the same day. Blinded by rage, I only got my sanity after making him breathless. Nonetheless that turned out to be one of our best moments.

"Hello love birds... At least spare this place" I looked up abruptly. Aayan was standing there with whole family. Arnav left his hold on my waist and I made an arm distance not wanting to get teases further.

"They missed their quota of romance today that's why they're fulfilling it here" Teased Annika sliding her arms on aayan arms.

"As if you are less than us" I eyed her wrapped arms around Ayaan.

"This is not fair. I only seen him today" Pouted she. They're engaged for six months by now. Until she complete her studies, we postponed their marriage.

"This is not our home. Let Khushi concentrate on her task. Don't distract her. Arnav, it must be good if we move aside concentrate on other paintings" Dad put a break to our crazy chattings. 

Arnav looked at me in assurance. I reciprocated it wholeheartedly.

##

"Do you think my paintings will win?" I nudged his arm sitting beside him.

He remained silent. Pouting I turned to my other side and nudged his arms "Papa do you think my painting will grab the price?"

He shrugged my finger and started to look ahead. What the heck. Everyone was ignoring me. Pouting again I turned towards Arnav "Arnav..."

"Seriously something happened to you Khushi. You're asking this for umpteenth time. I answered thousand times. Don't test my patience. Keep quiet. Better you sleep. If your painting was selected I'll wake you" He said annoyingly. Did I pestered him so much? But... He is right something was wrong with me. Why do I feel to ask the same question again? All of sudden I felt an arm slide around my shoulder and was pulled to my left. Next moment my head was pushed to rest on a shoulder. The smell of his made me aware of whose shoulder is it.

"Sleep Khushi..." I heard Arnav saying. Surprisingly I feel relaxed. Closing my eyes, I snuggled into his side. But was restricted by arm rest. Pouting I gripped his shirt in my fist.

A sudden bulb glow on my brain and that explains the reason for my weird behaviour. I soo want to finish this function soon and head back to home.

"Khushi.. Wake up. Khushi... You won" I blinked my eyes unsure of my hearing ability. I was dreaming in another land that his scream come out as a blow. Next minute I was engulfed in a group hug.

Is it real? Have I really achieved something on my passion? The sudden success got me out of box. I was so sure, I would not win seeing all other paintings exhibiting here. I looked at Arnav again who blinked his eyes as if saying it was not a dream but real. My joy knows no bounds. Everything looks like a fairy tale.