Large Tip

Tom's P.O.V

"Hey Jay?.. I think this restaurant is too expensive.." I say as I tug on my boyfriend's shirt, making him turn his head to me.

"Don't worry, I'll pay." He replies and pulls me closer to him as we walk inside. Everything was absolutely stunning, golden colored walls, creamy colored celling and fancy tables and chairs scattered everywhere.

A waiter with honey-brown hair walks up to us,

"Hello there, I'll be your waiter for  the night. I'll lead you to where your seats are." He says with a smile as he looks down at me. We stare at each other for quite some time..

I guess he was shock with my eyes.. or something..

Jay glares at him, "yeah, hurry the fuck up." Jay says in a rude tone. I look up to him and glare at him. I didn't know why he was being rude, he was never like this ever since we started dating.

The waiter brought us to a table for two near the window. He really has an odd and unique hairstyle.. it's almost as if it were his horns.

"I really think this restaurant is too expensive, Jay." I say shyly when I looked through the menu. He let out a soft chuckle, "no worries, babe. Just order. Or do you want me to order for you?" He cooed before our waiter slapped his hand on the table quite hard.

Some of the costumers whipped their heads to us but soon went back to their business. I look up to the waiter and he flashed a smile at me again,

"Do you mind? We're still talking!" Jay retorts, I saw him clenching his fist and making that expression that I hate so much. Our waiter apologized, I just realized that he has this accent.. it was honestly soothing.

Jay ordered for me and when the waiter went ahead to get our orders, Jay started touching my thigh under the table cloth. I try to hold my voice in, "J-jay.. we're at a restaurant.." I whisper, pleading him to stop. But he only smiled at me and continue what he was doing.

I honestly don't know if this was the Jay I fell in love with...

I shut my eyes, hoping he would stop but we were interrupted by another large thud, I shot my gaze up, seeing our waiter wearing an annoyed expression,

"HERE, is your order, Sir." He says in annoyed tone as he lays our order on our table gently, I sighed in relief. Paying my thanks to the waiter mentally. He turns to me and smiled at me again. I didn't know why but my heart started beating fast.

I heard my boyfriend growl and felt him hold my hand tight. I turn to him with doubting mind, I think dating him was actually a mistake.

Throughout the night Jay kept on touching me from under the table and the waiter would always come and interrupt us. I used to think it was on purpose but then again maybe he was just doing his job.

"We're leaving now. Let's go home." Jay ordered before glaring at the waiter again and drag me to our car. He didn't even give the nice waiter a tip. I didn't like that.

That night when he brought me home, I ended our relationship. He slapped me and called me a faggot then left, like he was the one who broke up with me.

I cried.. of course I did.. I loved him.. but because of what he did to me and the nice waiter. Proved that our 'relationship' was wrong.

I sit on my sofa, laying my back down,

"That waiter.. was nice.." I murmur as I look up at the ceiling,

"He deserves a tip.."

--------

I walk inside the restaurant and looked for him. Some of the other waiters were being nice and called him out for me. He brought me inside the staff only room where we were both alone. Since the other waiters were busy,

"Do you remember me?" I ask as I look up to him, he smiles at me gently,

"Yeah, you were with that guy earlier. Is he your boyfriend or something?"

"He WAS my boyfriend."

"Oh my, I'm sorry to hear that.."

"No, no! I absolutely think it was for the best--"

"Did he do this to you?" He suddenly interrupted as he cupped my cheek gently, brushing his fingers gently on my visible slap mark. I just nodded slowly.

His touch was warm.. and soft. I know I wasn't supposed to be liking the feeling but I am.. I looked up to him once again and he was wearing the same annoyed expression earlier,

"B-but.. it's okay! It's just a slap!" I say as I fake a smile, his expression softened as he kept on looking at me. I take off his hands,

"A-anyway.. I'm here to give you this.." I gave him a large tip but he kindly declined,

"I don't need that." He says as he smiles,

"Please, I insist." I replied as I smiled at him. His eyes widened but he soon smiled at me again,

"Well if you insist. I would like to ask for a date with you instead. That'll serve as my tip." He cooed as he cups my cheek again gently. I felt a blush rush across my face, "a date?.."

5 years later...

"I can't believe that all happened in a flash." Tord says before he chuckles gently, I smile,

"Wonder what would happen if you weren't my and my ex-lover's waiter that night." I cooed at him as he lays his head on my lap.

We both just moved in together in our new house. Tired from moving and packing stuff we didn't unpacked our things yet and layed on our sofa.

"Don't tell me you didn't want me to be your waiter that night?" He asks as he pouts, I lean down to him and kiss him, "nah. I'm actually very thankful." I reply before he pulled my head down to him and kissed me,

"This is the best tip I ever got in my entire life." Tord says as he looks into my eyes, I chuckle,

"Well.. you deserve it."