If I told you 2

{You guys want thiiissss.. I think.. lol I love you all beautiful people <3}

No One's P.O.V

"Matt, I'm in position." Edd whispered to his walkie-talkie as he enters the highly secured area of the Red army's base where he can see all that was happening because of the CCTV cameras, he had just successful planted the bomb that will probably explode in the next 2 minutes. Matt nodded as he heard Edd's report and jumped out of his helicopter.

"Matt, I see Tom. He's in a prison with Tord and some other soldiers, they appear to be... Talking. Enter the jail area but be careful there's a hoard of soldiers guarding the entrance." Edd reported as he pulls a soldier closer to him and twists their neck.

Matt let out a growl, "I'm not even half scared of death right now." Matt mumbled to himself before he crashed inside the area.

With Tord and Tom~

They could hear loud crashes and thuds from the outside door, Tord growled as he held Tom's chained hands tighter. Tom looks up to him,

"Tord.. you need to go.. please." Tom pleaded as he listened to the loud gun shots from the outside, causing him to feel more anxious. Tord whipped his head towards him, "Thomas, No. I have you now. I can't let you go again." Tord mumbled,

"Sir, we have to get going!" Patryk yelled before the entrance door started pounding, he and Paul held off the door,

"They planted a bomb in the base! We need to retreat for now!!" Paul yelled as the door kept on pounding, pushing them away again and again.

"Tord.. please.. Matt's coming and I don't wan--"

"WHAT?! WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE MORE WORSE THAN LOSING YOU?!" Tord yelled, Matt heard it from the outside so his wrath started getting worse, "TOM!! I'M HERE!!" Matt yells.

Tom shuts his eyes close behind his VR device, "Tord, if I told you..." Tom mumbled, Tord loosened his grip on Tom as his one good eye widened. Paul and Patryk started loosing their strength so they decided to pull their own son and run for the backdoor.

"I'm sorry.." Tom mumbled before Tord disappeared out of his sight, just in time Matt smashed the door open and ran over to Tom where they shared a tender kiss.

"TOM! DID THEY HURT YOU?! THEY CHAINED YOU UP!! WHY THOS--" Matt was cut off when Tom pulled him into a sweet loving kiss and pulled away, "I missed you so much.." Tom purred as Matt saw something wet falling down from behind Tom's VR device.

Matt smiled at his husband gently and cupped his cheeks, wiping the tears gently, "I missed you too... So much.." Matt whispered as he planted a kiss on Tom's forehead. He then leaned in to his walkie-talkie,

"Edd, I have him. Deactivate the bomb then contact the helicopter team. We're going home."

"Oh! Thank God!" Edd sighed in relieved on the other line and went to do what he was told to do. Matt used his Lazer gun to melt the chain off of Tom's hands, after the chains were fully off, Tom leapt at him causing them to fall on the ground.

They both shared a laugh before Matt held Tom's left hand, "where's the ring?"

"Tord threw it away. I'm sorry.."

Matt was about to yell but he decided it wasn't important for now. He hugs Tom back gently as he let's go of Tom's hand.

"I love you so much.." Tom cooed as he hugged his husband tighter, Matt chuckled,

"I killed almost half of the Red leader's soldiers to get to you. I hope you know how much I love you." Matt cooed back as he nuzzles on Tom's neck. Tom giggled,

"Oh hush and get me outta here."

With Tord~

"Got it." Patryk said and lowered his walkie-talkie before he turned to Tord, "Sir, some of the soldiers that survived reported that the bomb was deactivated and the rebels had fled. Although I suggest that we should just build anoth..." Patryk's words soon trailed off when he noticed his son's saddened expression.

They were on a helicopter, where a teenager named Ace who wears an asdf land hat and who loves lollipops was flying them away from their base.

Paul was beside Tord, patting his son's back in comfort.

"Sir, I'm really sorry about what happened back there.."

"Just drop the formalities.. dad." Tord interrupted, still keeping his head lowered and his gaze to the puffy clouds. Paul looks at his husband, asking him for help.

Paul and Patryk knew how much Tord loves Tom. They knew how Tord treated Tom was messed up. But they knew Tom meant so much to him.

"Son, it's okay.. we'll get Tom next time!" Patryk chirped, trying to look as happy as he can be. Both him and Paul were still feeling guilty about what had happened.

"Yeah, we'll even double the security on the doors to keep him locked inside." Paul chirped as he joins in with a smile,

"Nevermind him, dad" Tord mumbled, Patryk's eyes widened a bit while Paul's eyebrows frowned at his son in confusion,

"What do you mea--"

"It means I want you guys to stop tracking him from now on! Just leave him!" Tord yelled, jolting up his two dad's as he takes off his eye patch with his robotic hand and clutches it in his hand.

"Tord, if I told you... That I once loved you before.. but you left me for your army... And that Matt was the only one who took me to his heart deeply.. would you please understand how much he means to me and that I don't want to lose his love?"

"Tord..?" Patryk called out as he sat beside his son. He and Paul saw how Tord's frown turned into a forced smile. It was indeed painful for them, seeing their own son.. struggling.

"It's such a tragedy.. how Thomas and l..." Tord murmured before he turned to Paul then to Patryk, still wearing a smile he said:

"I guess we're never meant to be."