If I told you

{future}

No One's P.O.V

"Sir, we got him cornered. Near the bomb." Paul reported to his walkie-talkie as he looks at Tom in a quite apologetic way. Tom noticed this and chuckled, "don't look at me like that Paul. I'm supposed to be the enemy here." Tom said as limped over to the red army's soldiers.

Holding his arms up in surrender, "You got me. Now.. where is he?" Tom asked before the Red Leader cut through the crowd of soldiers, standing tall in front of the man in blue.

"Hey there, Thomas." Tord greeted as he flashed a smile,

"Sup, Commie." Tom replied earning a chuckle from the famous leader, "Long time, huh? You haven't changed that much if I must say."

"Please it isn't a must." Tom interrupted as his fists clenched. Tord turned to his soldiers. Then Tord's solders left, leaving the two 'old friends' alone.

Tord looked back at Tom and he was greeted by a pistol pointed at his forehead. Tom was looking at him with such expression, the one that Tord knows very well.

"Wait, Thomas.. before you kill me." Tord said as he watches how Tom's expression change. Tom may be wearing a VR device but he could only see the same Tom, the same black eyed guy.

"Tell me... What if I told you.." Tord paused as his breath hitched when he saw Tom's wedding ring that rested on his ring finger. Tom raised a brow, "what?"

"What if I told you of what was really going on?... Will things be different for us now?" Tord asked, looking down to his boots.

"I don't really care of that matter, Red Leader." Tom retorted, emphasizing 'red leader' in a disgusted matter. Tord looks up to him with a quite apologetic expression,

"What if I..."

15 seconds remaining.

15

Both of them whipped their heads towards the bomb and then looked back at each other, "You should die.."

14

Tom muttered as he stiffened and placed his finger on the trigger hesitantly.

13

"You should go then." Tord suggests,

"What?"

12

"C-commie--"

"You should go and I'll stay here with the bomb.." Tord said as he brought up his robotic hand to lower Tom's gun.

11

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!" Tom yelled when Tord walked passed him and stood beside the bomb.

10

"TOR--"

"OF COURSE, I AM!! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I FORMED AN ARMY FOR?!" Tord yelled back as he turns around to Tom.

9

Tord whipped his head at the bomb and turned back to Tom.

"Tom listen, I'll stay here with the bomb. Just go."

"NO!! Tord this is crazy!"

Tom seemed to notice that Tord was just ignoring him.

8

"CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE?!" Tom yelled, his yell echoed through the high secured area.

7

"Thomas.. what if I told you.." Tord muttered loud enough for Tom to hear. Tom was at his edge, he didn't know why but he didn't want to leave his enemy.

6

"TORD THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO PLAY THIS STU--"

"that I love you?"

5

"What?"

"Would you treat me differently?"

"Tord, what do you mean--"

"Instead of Matt, would you have married me instead?" Tord continues as his expression changed into something that Tom has never seen before.

4

"What if I told you I never wanted this.."

"TORD--"

3

Tom ran over to Tord and pulled him away from the bomb. Instead he got pushed away.

"T-tord--"

"What if I told you I love you now? Would it make us something different now?"

2

Tom pulled Tord away from the bomb once again,

"TORD STOP SAYING SUCH STUPID THINGS NOW!!" Tom yelled before Tord pulled him closer and lifted his chin up to him,

"I love you."

1

Tord leaned in closer to Tom and pressed his lips on Tom's.

1 week passed

"Matt, any sign of his body?" Edd asked on the other line of their walkie-talkie. Matt brought his walkie-talkie up to his mouth,

"I don't think he died." Matt replied,

"What? Hang on I'm coming to you." Edd said in the other line. Minutes passed before Edd was able to get where Matt was located.

"Matt, what the hell do you mean?!" Edd asked, looking over to where Matt had his eyes on. It was a deactivated bomb.

"What the--"

"Something else blew up this whole area but it's not the bomb we planted." Matt muttered as he looks down at his ring.

"Then Tom--"

"I think I might just know who has him now." Matt said as he picks up something that was on the ground. Edd leans over to his walkie-talkie to call out some of their soldiers to report Matt's discovery.

"You found something?" Edd asked as soon as he lowered his walkie-talkie. Matt raised a dirty eye patch that seemed to belong to an old friend of theirs.

Matt heard Edd gasp, his eyes narrowed around the area,

"What will you do?" Edd asked,

"Take him back."