A not so secret Boyfriend 2

No one's P.O.V

Tord looked up to Tom who was taking off his uniform to change. Tord adored and loved the way Tom was oddly graceful with his movements. Tord wanted to see more..

In all honesty, in all times they've spent together, Tord wasn't allowed to actually kiss Tom. Sure, he was allowed if it's only a peck, but Tord already grew tired of that and he sooner wanted more.

Especially when he saw Tom sleeping on someone else's lap, it made him furious. But since he deeply loved and respected the Brit.

Tord chooses to hold his desires to himself.

But he wasn't sure if he could hold it in much longer.

"Well since I am or rather.. we are in your room." Tord cooed before tiptoeing closer to his boyfriend's back and embraced him very gently, "I want to spend more time with you..."

"By all means, you want to stay over the night?" Tom asked as he tilted his head upwards to meet with Tord's gaze. Tord only hummed in response before nuzzling softly on Tom's nape. It made Tom shiver a bit of how Tord's touch was actually like lightning, spreading throughout his body like fire.

Tom could feel his pants tighten a bit and his sight was getting a bit hazy. He pushed Tord away, "O-okay.. but w-we have to be in separate rooms.. you can use the spare bedroom across mine, since.. my old roomie already moved in with his girlfriend." Tom explained, making Tord pout in disappointment.

Tord sighed in defeat, he wanted to tell Tom how much he wanted to share a bed together and feel each other's warmth. But since Tom was still a bit uncomfortable with that idea, Tord just decided that he should 'wait'.

Tord let out a small chuckle, "okay, I am a little tired already too.." Tord groaned before throwing himself on the bed with a sigh. Tom glared at his way, "hey! I told you to sleep in the other room! That's my bed!" Tom said as he takes his blue towel in one of the drawers.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it babe." Tord replied as he grunted, sitting up in the process. His gaze then trailed to Tom who already wrapped his lower body with a towel.

'Pretty sexy as ever'

"Wow. Gee. Thanks, you perv." Tom said in annoyance, Tord's eyes widened in surprise,

"Did I say that out loud?!"

"Pretty much."

"Well it's true anyway."

"TORD!!"

Tom walks over to Tord and playfully slap Tord's arm, "you freaking perv!" Tom yelled before letting out a yelp when Tord pulled him closer and pinned him on the bed. Tord's hands were on either Tom's sides, preventing him from escaping.

Tord was on top of Tom, smirking devilishly at the Brit.

"Tord-"

"Thomas, can I ask you a quick question?" Tord suddenly asked, jolting Tom up in surprise, Tom could already feel the warmth of the blood inside his cheeks. He was already blushing.

"H-hmm? You already did tho.."

Tord then slowly brushed his fingers on Tom's cheeks, cupping his cheeks gently and lovingly staring down at him.

"When will I be able to announce to everyone; social media, news, interview, or work... that you are mine?"

Tom's eyes widened in surprise, "Tord, I told you--"

"I know. You don't want the pressure of being... known.. but.." Tord's words slowly trailed off when he leaned closer to Tom. Their lips were almost touching and their gaze were completely and only focused on each other's.