Unexpectedly in love ver.2

Hehe :3

No one's P.O.V

"Tord there's a hoard coming closer to us right now." Paul whispered as he reloads his shotgun. He looks at Patryk who was already in position. Tord on the other hand only took out his nailed, bloody bat as his weapon making the other two giggle,

"What?" Tord retorted as he glares at his two friends,

"Oh nothing~" Patryk cooed as they all went back to focus.

It was in the middle of the day and all of them were just hanging around a cabin they call home. They were just about to have lunch until Paul accidentally fired his shotgun, attracting almost every zombie around them.

"Get ready.. In 3.. 2.. Oh fuck it let's just roll." Tord said as he jumps out of the window and starts hitting zombies with his bat. Pat and Paul joined in his party, shooting the zombies, head by head.

Blood splattered everywhere, making Tord even more bloody and dirty but he honestly didn't care. He thought the killing was too fun for him to miss.

Soon the zombies started getting lesser and lesser until only three zombie was left. Paul and Pat was about to shoot until Tord stopped them,

"I'll take this three down." He said to them, Paul rolled his eyes in response as he turns around with Patryk and reloaded their guns while Tord walked over to the three zombies.

"3 vs 1, huh?" Tord muttered as he gets in his position of hitting. The tallest zombie on the right was wearing a dirty, a bit bloody purple hoodie with an green wrinkled overcoat and dark blue jeans and black shoes. He had dirty, orange hair, a bloody forehead and a bloody nose.

He seemed to have lost his left arm and has a bloody bite mark on his neck.

The zombie on the left was wearing a green, dirty, hoodie followed by a dirty, bloody, dark yellow jeans and a green converse. He had dark brown hair, color green, lifeless eyes. He seemed to have lost his left leg.

The zombie on the middle was the one that caught Tord's attention, he was wearing a blue, dirty, bloody hoodie and black jeans and checkered converse. He had his brown hair spiked up, and he has two completely black eyes.

His eyes were both bloody, it was as if he was crying tears of blood.

Tord stood still as the zombies slowly walk closer and closer to him. He didn't know why but he had the strong urge to just walk up to the zombie in blue.

"TORD!!"

he snapped back from his trance and was about to hit the three. But the three only looked at him then walked away like he was noting but a broken toy. Tord stiffened in shock of what had happen.

"Tord what the fuck were you doing?!" Patryk yelled as he shakes Tord harshly.

"You could've get yourself killed!" Paul added as he checked for any injuries on his friend.

"Did you guys see those zombies?"

"Yeah! They were going to kill you!"

"No, no, those.. Three. They were only looking at me." Tord muttered as he turns his head to where the zombies went. Paul and Patryk shot confused glances at each other before turning back to their friend who was already gone.

"Tord?!"

Tord slowly walks closer to the zombie that was wearing a blue hoodie. He was about to grab the zombie until he was grabbed by his two friends. They hid behind a tree, "TORD WHAT THE FUCK?!" Patryk yelled loud enough for only Tord to hear.

Paul was on the look our for more zombies as Patryk kept on scolding Tord,

"I told you Pat there's something else about those zombies! They didn't eat me! They just.. Looked at me!" Tord explained as he ran away from his two friends to catch up with the three.

"Paul.. What are we gonna do?"

"Let's just leave him be. He knows where to find us." Paul replied as he walks back to their cabin followed by a worried Patryk.

Tord tiptoed closer to the zombie in blue, reaching out his hand to grab the zombie until he stepped on a twig. It made a fairly loud cracking sound that made only the zombie in blue to turn around to him.

Tord once again was met with the zombie's two beautiful, lifeless, black eyes. He waves his hand in front of the emotionless zombie,

"H-hey?" He greeted, he didn't know why but he could feel his own heart pumping out of his chest. The zombie frowned his brows before turning back to the other zombies he was with.

"Hey!" Tord called out before walking beside the zombie, "so.. Aren't you gonna eat me?" Tord asked, he knew it was a dumbed question but he just had to ask. He heard the zombie groaned like he was annoyed by Tord's presence.

"Can you understand what I'm saying right now?" Tord asked as he lifts the zombie's pale arm up and holds the zombie's hand, "whoa, are zombie's hands this pale?"

The zombie groaned annoyingly as he snatches his arm away from the living human. Tord let out a chuckle, "are you getting annoyed? Can zombies still feel emotions?" Tord asked as he blocks the way of the zombie.

Tord thought that the zombie looked quite cute when he was getting mad, "hey come on! I just wanna know more about you!" Tord whined, the zombie seemed to widened his eyes in surprise before frowning back in annoyance.

Tord reaches out his hand to the zombie, "my name's Tord!" Tord said as he smiled at the zombie who turned to the other way and started walking.

"Hey!" Tord called out as he catches up to the zombie, "I thought you were going that way?" Tord asked as the zombie kept on ignoring and avoiding him. Turning his head here to there.

"Are you really going to ignore me??" Tord asked as he blocks the zombie's way as quickly as he can.

"Come on? Can't you just stay?" Tord pleaded at the zombie,

"Look! I'll even throw this away!" Tord throws his own bat away and puts his arms up. The zombie tilted his head in confusion before frowning his eyebrows at Tord.

"T-thoo.. Too..mmm.." The zombie mumbled as he turns his head to the other way. Tord's eyes widened as his face started to lit up. His heart was beating fast up to the point that he wanted to hug the zombie.

But instead he held his urge to hug back and just smiled,

"Tom.. Thom.. Thomas."

Tom turned back to Tord wearing a confused expression.

"I like how your name rolls on my tongue." Tord flirted as he cupped Tom's cheek gently. He just noticed how Tom didn't smell like the other zombies, he smells rotten but.. Less. He also noticed how Tom's skin was a less cold than the others.

He saw how Tom's cheeks slightly flushed the color pink, making him even more happier,

"Did you just.. Blushed? Can zombies really blush? I mean does that mean I made your heart beat? Wait did I just bring you back to life?!" Tord showered a tons of questions at Tom again.

Tom groaned in annoyance once again and walked passed Tord, ignoring him again. Tord chuckled softly at how Tom acted. He didn't know why but to him it seems that Tom was the only thing that was beautiful to him.

'Drop dead gorgeous' as he might thought.

"Hey come on, Tom! I was only kidding~"