He's alive?

(The Future~ [with Tamori])

1 week since Tom died

No One's P.O.V

"D-dad--"

"Not now Tam. Go to your room. I'm busy.." Tord interrupted before Tamori could walk towards him. He hasn't been getting enough sleep and he hasn't rest with his work. It's because he wanted to get revenge against the Yellow army.

1 week before was the war against the Red and Yellow army and Tom was the head general in their army with Matt as his right hand man. But just as they were about to announce victory Tom's eyes were shot by none other than the leader of the Yellow army.

This bought us to what was happening now. Matt and Edd were ordered by Tord to both hunt for the Yellow army's base. Tord kept himself inside his office, locking himself out from everyone.. even his parents, Paul and Patryk.. and Tamori.

"O-ok.." Tamori replied as she walked back outside with a frown. She hugged her Tomee bear closer as she felt alone again.

She had never felt warmth from Tord ever since.. all she got was a cold shoulder from him..

Until she felt two hands pat her shoulder, she looked up and saw her two grandparents looking at her with a worried expression,

"It's okay Tam.. he's just.. full on work. You know?" Patryk said with a 'trying to be happy' kind of tone.

"But grandpappy he hasn't been able to go to bed.. and if he does.. he would always hug Mommy's pictures close and cry.. I feel like... I can't make Daddy happy anymore.."

Tamori started to cry making both of her grandparents feel sad as well, Paul kneels down to her level and pats her head,

"Come on.. that's not true. You could always make him happy.. but maybe not now. Healing takes time Tam." He said before kissing her in the forehead.

"Why not hang out in your Mommy's office and chat with Torm?" Patryk suggested with a fake smile.

Every soldiers in the base felt into great grief after Tom's death as well.. as all of them were deeply close to him. Not as a Secretary but as a Friend.

Tamori sighed and nodded before walking to Tom's office with an aching heart. Ever since Tom died she never attempted to go inside Tom's office.

She opened the door slowly and peeked inside. The room was messy.. really messy like a tornado invaded his office.
Tamori giggled sadly, "Mommy.. you're always as messy.." she whispered.

1 hour later~

"Daddy!" Tamori said happily before pulling Tord from his chair. She only noticed the sadness in his eyes, both blind and not.

"What is it this time Tamori?"

"Just.. please come?" She pleaded Tord.

They both walked to Tom's Office and Tamori bursted the doors open,

"Tadaa!!" She exclaimed as Tord finally saw how clean Tom's office was. It was sparkling clean and Tamori felt proud of herself because of it.

But Tord..?

Kept quiet..

Tamori looks over to him with sparkling eyes,

"What do you think Daddy? I cleaned Mommy's offi--"

she wasn't able to finish her sentence when Tord suddenly kicked Tom's desk like it was a ball, paper scattered everywhere. He then threw the books and vases on to the floor,