It's the same

(Soulmate au, where every person has numbers marked at random parts of their body and their soulmate has the same.)

No one's P.O.V

Tom continued to clean his base, Susan. He kept on thinking about his soulmate. He had always wonder if his soulmate was still alive because his mark had an ugly burn on it.

Back in school he doesn't listen to talks or lessons about soulmates because he thought it was too cliché and boring so when he was finally 19, the age where your mark appears, he pretty much didn't know what to do next.

Some say if your soulmate had died, you'll be left with an ugly mark. That's what he has, a burned mark over his number.. 66.

His mark was on his lower back so he had to keep it secure with a jacket

So now he was a bit worried about his soulmate. He wanted to ask help from Edd but they said that showing your number or at least just telling the wrong person something about what's happened to your mark kills both of you. So he rather kept it a secret.

"TOM COME DOWN HERE!!" He heard Edd called out from downstairs. He groan a bit and stood up. He gently placed his base on a safe place before heading downstairs.

When he got to the living room there sat Edd and Matt holding hands which made Tom drown in utter confusion. He turned over to the other couch and there sat his most disliked person in the house. Tord.

"Tom! Seat down! We have some news!!" The two males chirped as Tom sat beside Tord. The two shot glares at each other before looking back to the other two.

"ME AND EDD ARE--"

"SOULMATES!!"

Tom and Tord's jaw dropped open as the other two gave each other a hug. They shaked their heads in unison,

"Wait wait. Hold the fuck up. How did this happen?!" Tom asked in panic,

"Well.. I kinda.. Asked Matt if a mark has a burn on was normal." Edd started,

"And I ended up telling him that mine had one and we panicked because we thought we were gonna die but we didn't." Matt continued,

"So.. We decided to kinda.. Look at each others Marks. Turns out we had the same." Edd finished and both males turned to the side and let their marks exposed.

Both of their marks, 67 has an ugly burn over it. It was on their upper chest side.

Tom stared in shock while Tord just sat there, a bit impressed of the news.

"Wait! Is it really okay to show your marks to us? I mean.. Isn't it.. Not allowed?" Tom asked, making the other two laugh.

"This is why you should have listen to school Tom. When you finally found your soulmate, you're free to expose your marks whenever you like." Edd explained and then shared a kiss with his lover.

Tom smiled a bit from the two's loving gesture, he was indeed happy for them. He rolled his eyes as he laugh. Meanwhile Tord was still slumping on the couch, looking at Tom.

"Well, we'll be going over to Matt's grandma and tell her the news. Don't kill each other while we're gone." Edd said then picked up some bags upstairs then they proceeded to the car. Leaving Tom and Tord alone with each other.

"Wait! Edd! What does it mean if.. Your mark.. Burn?" Tom's words trailed off when he remembered Tord was still around. He huffed and slide his hands inside his hoddie.

He was about to walk back to the stairs and stay in his room but he was pulled by Tord. Pushing him back to the couch with him.

"WHAT THE FUCK." He spat out glaring at Tord.

"I'm bored so stay here." Tord cut off making Tom shut his mouth and cross his arms. Tom looked down to his feet, 'if having a burn over your mark means your soulmate's dead.. Then why are Edd and Matt both alive..?'

"Let's play a game, Thomas." Tom's gaze instantly shot up to the smirking devil.

"Firstly, don't fuckin' call me that. Secondly, no. Third, No."

"It's pretty easy. Or is it.. That you're scared that you'll lose?" Tord teased to Tom who growled under his breath.

"Oh fine! Game. Explain. Now." Tom stated looking at Tord with pure determination of victory. Tord let out a chuckle, "oh, let's just guess our mark's Numbers. Easy." Tord explained.

"What? You want a death wish?" Tom laughed out.

"Yes. And I'm serious. Let's do it. Don't be a pussy. Jehovah." Tord gave Tom a glare. Tom stiffened as his 'eyes' met with Tord's.

"We'll only have one turn. If you guessed correctly I'll leave you alone. If I guessed correctly you'll be mine forever." Tord explained,

"Wai-h wha--"

"Your mark's placed on your lower back, 66, with a burn over it."

Tom froze as he heard his number come out of his enemy's mouth. He looked up at Tord while shaking, "h-how did you.. K-know..?" His voice started to crack.. He didn't want to die.

"That was my number you know?" Tord chuckled to himself and looked over to Thomas while smirking.

"I'm not dead. And I guessed correctly it means you're my soulmate and you're mine forever." He cooed over to the Brit who was still in mental shock. He just didn't know what to say.

"Thomas you should have listened when you were still in your school days." Tord came closer to Tom.

"You should know that having a burn over your mark doesn't only mean your soulmate's dead." He slowly cupped Tom's cheek as the Brit hitched his breath.

"It can also mean that your soulmate has the same sex as you." He pressed his lips into Tom's soft ones.

<A/N>

Why Tord and Tom's mark was 66

T - 20
O - 15
R - 18
M - 13
= 66

Why Matt and Edd's mark was 67

M - 13
A - 1
T - 20
T - 20
E - 5
D - 4
D - 4
= 67

:)