Time Travel Crisis

Tamori's P.O.V

I look around... Everything is so unfamiliar to me.. Compared to the city I lived in.. everything seemed to be.. less future-y (?) And the last thing I did was fool around in Daddy's lab.. and then I went into a machine..

Wait.. could it be?

I traveled back in the past?

"Really Edd? You know Soft Drinks are bad for you."

"Hard drinks or Soft. Cola is cola."

Two familiar voices spoke from behind me. I turn around and look to see a young looking Mommy in a blue jacket and a young looking uncle Edd in a green jacket while carrying groceries.

"Mommy?"

I say as I pull the rather... younger version of Mommy's familiar blue jacket. Beside him the younger version of Uncle Eddy looked at Mommy while holding his laughter in. Mommy was looking at me with white frightened eyes.. like he seemed suprised to see me?..

He put his hands up in the air "Woah kid.. what the fu-- Edd don't even--"

"MOMMY!!!?? HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA" Uncle Edd broke into laughter as soon as he saw Mommy's expression. Mommy takes off my hands from his jacket and kneels down on my level,

"L-look kid.. I don't even know you.. so maybe... go look for your actual parents?" Mommy asks nicely, he was already sweating. He was obviously mommy but younger. I'm not that dumb to not know that.

I faked cry, both of them jolted up in surprise,

"Tom! What gives!!" Uncle Edd yelled at Mommy while he hands him the groceries and picks me up. 

"Edd!! Come on! That kid needs to get its head straight! I'm not its Mommy!" Mommy retorts as he messes his hair. It made me giggle just to see how amature Mommy was being..

"Aww.. Tom! Look! She giggled!!" Uncle Edd say as he hugs me, 

"Edd.. are you crazy!! What if that kid's parents are looking for it?!"

"Excuse me but I'm not an 'It', I'm a 'She' and whether you'll believe me or not. You're my Mommy!" I pouted with my arms crossed. 

Okay now I am fully aware that I'm gonna be stuck here for the rest of my life.. unless.. my actual Mommy and Daddy will come pick me up. If they found out I was gone...

"OOOOHHH!! TOM! I JUST REALIZED YOU TWO ACTUALLY LOOK, ACT AND TALK THE SAME!!" Uncle Edd exclaimed as he hugged me tight. Mommy face palmed in disappointment.

I guess I should really reveal to them that I'm from the future before things get a little.. out of hand.

"Edd for the last time.. I am not that kid's mothe--"

"And she kinda looks like Tord, too?" 

"DADDY!!" I unintentionally screamed in excitement. I don't know why.. but it seemed like Mommy knows who I'm talking about since he's looking at Uncle Edd like,

'You've got to be kidding me..'

No One's P.O.V

"OMG MATT YOU NEED TO GET HERE!!" Edd yelled as he bursted the door open and threw the groceries to the floor. Matt ran out from the kitchen while screaming, "OH MY GOSH!" again and again until he got to Edd.

"Tom has a CHILD!" Edd yelled as he pointed at Tom who just walked in the door while holding a little girl who was hugging him tight.

"Edd. Don't yell. And for the last time she is not my--"

"AND GET THIS!! SHE EVEN CALLED ME 'UNCLE EDD'! AND I DIDN'T EVEN TOLD HER MY NAME YET!"

"OH MY GOSH!! DOES SHE KNOW ME?!" The tall ginger towers over Tom and the child as he waits for her to speak. Tamori was of course, suprised because at her time.. in the future. Her Uncle Matt showed no emotion whatsoever.

"U-uncle Matt?" Tamori calls out in doubt.

"Kid how the hell do you know--" 

"OH MY GOSH! WHAT'S ITS NAME?!" Matt interrupted in excitement.

"Her name is Tamori! Isn't she the cutest?!" Edd squealed like there was no end of tomorrow. Soon Matt nodded and joined him with his never ending squealing.

Tamori giggled at how cute her Younger Uncles were being.. forgetting when to actually reveal that she's actually from the future.

Tord walked out of the Kitchen while covering his ears in annoyance, "What's with all the yapping and yelling!!" Tord yelled with his thick norwegain accent as he walks over to his friends.

Tamori jolted up in excitement as soon as she heard Tord's voice. Her head whipped to his direction with joy in her eyes.

Tom and Tord made eye contact. Basically both were giving off glares to one another. Tord didn't notice that Tom was holding a child.

Well.. not until Tamori reaches her arms out to Tord,

"Daddy!" She calls out as happiness lights up in her eyes. Tord stared at her in utter disbelief... he looks up to Tom who wore an 'what the fuck' look..

"What..?" They both say in unison.