Experiment #2733

(Tord is a new scientist and Tom is one of the lab's 'dangerous' experiments. )

No one's P.O.V

"Are you nervous?" Tord's new friend asked him as he unlocks the very secured door leading to where the most dangerous experiments were kept.

Tord shook his head, "Matt, is this really where my job starts?" He asked as he read through the 'experiment' or what the scientists call 'monster's' info.

Experiment number: 2733

Experiment name: ---

Experiment ability: ----

Appearance: ----

About: ----

"There's literally nothing here."

"Well you wanted to be an Experiment Checker, right?" Matt asked as they walk through the quiet hallways. Secured doors were aligned side by side with experiment numbers.

Tord let out a groan when he saw cameras almost everywhere, "yeah, as in.. the person who checks if the experiments are correct. Not an Question and Answer person." Tord remarked.

Matt let out a smirk, "And that's exactly why Edd gave you this job."

'He's so sarcastic.' Matt thought as they paused in front of a door that was labelled with: Experiment #2733

Matt took a long sigh and gave Tord the door's key card. Tord looked at him in confusion before looking at the other doors.

"You know.. I realized... there isn't a lot noise here, considering this part of the building is filled with 'Monsters'" Tord looked back at Matt while giving him a glare,

"And why so much cameras?" He added. Matt scratched his nape in nervousness before sighing, "well you see.. this 'Monster' that you're going to see.. is a.. special one." He said. From that Tord became interested and listened in,

"A special one?"

"Well.. he didn't seem to be the kind of 'Monster' that goes out and kill like the other ones that we actually tucked away in a dungeon... he's the.. 'stay away from me' type of 'Monster'.." Matt explained before he pats Tord on his shoulder.

"And that's why we need you! We need more info about him but he didn't like talking.. soooo... GOODLUCK!" he finished and pushed Tord inside the now so suddenly opened room before shutting it behind him.

Tord shot a glare at the door before turning back to the dark room. It was hard for him to see because none other than the small light above him shed a light through the surroundings.

He took a deep breath, "hello? I'm not going to hurt you. Can you... show yourself?" His norwegain voice echoed through the dim room.

He received silence..

Tord fixed his hair and lab coat in a prideful matter, "ahem, I said--"

"Jesus just fucking get on with the damn questions already." A dark raspy voice answered annoyingly. Tord jolted up in the sudden loud thuds coming right after. It seemed like the monster was finally facing him.

"Can you... come closer?" He asked as he squinted his eyes to get a clear look on the 'mosnters' face.

"No." The 'Monster' replied hesitantly,

"Experiment #2733, I want you to show yourself--"

"I said NO! I'LL JUST ANSWER YOU FROM AFAR! THAT'S ENOUGH!" The 'monster' yelled, Tord stiffened at how cold the room was. He looks up to a camera on a corner on the ceiling.