I don't want..

(okay so Tord and Tom are parents in this chap. Their kid is named Tamori, go check out my art book if you wanna see what she looks like. And yes, she's just made up.)

No one's P.O.V

"How could you do this to me?!"

"Well maybe it's because you're just a snobby drunk! Not to mention A GUY!"

"OH! SO NOW YOU'RE PUTTING MY SEX INTO THIS?! IS THAT THE PROBLEM?!"

"WELL MAYBE IT WAS! EVER SINCE FROM THE START! I LIKE WOMEN MORE!"

The two married males huffed angrily at each other but soon their faces turned into hurt ones. Tom had most of the pain, He covered his mouth as his eyes started to let go of the tears he had been holding for the past years where his own husband had been cheating behind his and his child's back.

"Then.. why did you propose... Why did you.. court?.. why did you told me you loved me?.." Tom mumbled and looked up sadly to his now ex lover. Tord stood there in shock of what he had just said, "Tom I.."

"I'll be filing a divorce. I'm done with you." He said as he turned back and went to their room, packing up his stuff while Tord was apologizing and was trying to stop him by holding his hands.

But it didn't budge Tom, he was done with Tord's Player personality. He gives up on him. After succeeding packing his clothes and I mean... HIS CLOTHES. He didn't bother packing in the clothes Tord brought for him because it didn't mean anything to him anymore,

"I'm done. I don't even know why you wanted to make a child with my DNA and yours." Tom retorted while wiping his tears and rush to Tamori's room.

He opened the door and picked up the child who was playing with her dolls, "m-mommy?" The child asked, she was frightened by her mother's sudden act of madness.

"We're leaving." Tom strictly said and went downstairs without packing up the child's things. All of the child's stuff was bought by Him AND Tord. So he didn't care.

He was unaware that he had Tord following behind him so as soon as they were almost at the door Tord grabbed Tom's arm. Tamori smiled at the sight of her father, "Daddy!! Mommy is---"

Tom quickly retrieved his arm back and shoot a glare at Tord before smiling to the child.

"Shh.. Tamori this man is nothing to us now. Okay?" Tom told his daughter who was in the verge of confusion and tears. Tord was heartbroken when his ex lover turned away, "again, I'll be filing a divorce paper IN MY home country. So I'll call you when it's time. ONLY for the divorce."

"Tom please.. I won't do it again.. let's talk about this."

"I'll be taking Tamori, don't address her as your daughter anymore. Go have real ones with your woman."

"Thomas please.. listen.. i--"

"I'll be booking the flight tomorrow so we'll be staying with Mom and Dad (Pat and Pau) for today. Goodbye Tord." Tom finished, carrying Tamori on his left arm and carrying a luggage on the other.

Tord watched Tamori gave him a sad look and Tom shut the door before curling up into a ball and cry. He didn't get any sleep that night. He was just pacing back and fourth in their bedroom.

Morning~

Tom bid his ex mother and father in-law farewell as they drove with his sad baby, Tamori to the airport. He was ready to leave Norway and go back to his country. He already informed his old pals about their arrival.

He yawned as they were parking the car, he didn't get enough sleep from crying. Of course, Pau and Pat was there to comfort him. But he was just too heartbroken, Tamori stayed up with him.. by just watching him by the doorway.

When they walked inside the Airport, the speakers immediately announced that their flight was minutes away. Tom's ex mother and father in-law or which he now refers to as 'friends' gave him final farewell and drove back home. As soon as they were gone..

Tamori started crying.. Tom bend down to her level and greeted her with a gentle smile.

"What's wrong?.." Tom asked worriedly,

"Mommy.. are we leaving daddy?" Tamori asked, sniffing to herself.. Tom jolt a bit when he felt his heart ache but he soon gave her a small smile.

"Shh.. don't worry.. he'll be fine on his own.." Tom reassured as he embraced the child in his arms.

"I don't want.." Tamori mumbled between sobs. Tom raised his brows in confusion as he let's go of her, "I don't want you and Daddy to leave each other" She finished before running off and hugging a man's leg.

To which the man holds her back in response.

Tom stood up in panic, "oh my god! I'm so sorry!!" Tom walked over to retrieve his daughter.. only to be met with two pair of tired gray colored eyes.

"Tord?.."

(Part 2?)