Right Hand Man

(future~)

"Hey.." Tord called out to Tom who was busy with Tord's paperwork. Not bothering to look up to his leader. This made Tord feel lonely even more, "Thomas~" Tord whined poking the Brit's cheek teasingly.

"Tommy~~" Tord whined again receiving no reaction from the Brit. So he leaned over to Tom and turned off his VR eyes. Tom sighed annoyingly and gently placed the papers down, "Sir, please. I'm working on your rescheduled papers for the war. Don't disturb me." Tom said strictly before turning on his eye device again.

Tord pouted, "I told you not to call me that when we're alone." His thick Norwegian accent echoed through the room. It was already midnight, none other than the night round patrol and the two of them were awake.Tord would always go to Tom's office because he says he was bored so he would ask him for attention.

So Tom had already gotten used to Tord's childish side that he doesn't show to any of his soldiers.

"Go contact Ma'am Larsseon. She might be bored as well." Tom suggested still not looking up to Tord. Tord pouted again looking mad at Tom then stomped to the mirror just in front of Tom's desk. He knocked on the glass and it showed Tori doing the same.

"Yo, Mr. Larssean."

"Sup, Ms. Larsseon."

They greeted  to each other before looking at each other sadly and puffed their chests up,

"He won't give me attention!!"

"She won't give me attention!!"

They both yelled at the same time like toddlers asking their siblings for attention. Tamara on the other side sighed as she was still keeping her head low and Tom was writing the new schedule for his leader.

Tord and Tori looked at each other sadly. Before mimicking their right hand man/gal with annoying faces. Then they laughed out loud purposely to get the two counterpart Brits attention.

"Enough." Tom and Tamara interrupted in unison before the mirror went back to it's purpose. Showing Tord with a funny face, standing behind him was the shorter Brit looking annoyed.

"Sir, really.. don't be so childish. You should understand that I am doing this for You!" Tom explained crossing his arms. Tord snorted as he turned around and looked down on the Brit.

"Come on, Thomas. We've been dating for years now. And you couldn't even give me at least a little of your attention!" Tord whined walking pass Tom and on his chair. Sitting on it like he was mad, "but you're always 'Busy'! Heck I could have proposed to you! But you are too 'busy'!"

Tom facepalms himself, "Sir, As your right hand man. It is my job and I can't have you snooping around! And you said no one is allowed to get married DURING war. So still it's a no."

"I told you call me Tord! Tord! When we're alone! Remember? You can't even do that simple thing!" Tord retorted, facing away from his lover. Tom sighed, "okay.. Tord. I'm sorry I have been busy. I just don't want things to get far behind." Tom explained as he danced himself close to the chair where Tord was sitting on.

"Besides.. you're the one who placed me in this job. Remember?" Tom purred in Tord's left ear which made him shiver in delight. Tord finally sighed in defeat,

"Okay you got me.. but you know.. for the nights that you have been busy. I came back to get something I left behind.." Tord cooed,

"Did you actually.. robot.. and harpoon.." Tom's words trailed off when Tord stood up and pulled the shorter male with his robotic hand by his Checkered tie close,

"This."

He slammed his lips on Tom's and pinned him on the desk. The papers flew to the floor as Tord slipped his hand inside Tom's navy blue long sleeved polo. Feeling his stomach to his chest.

Tom whined quietly pulling Tord closer, deepening the kiss. Tord licked Tom's bottom lip asking for an entrance. But Tom refused which made Tord a bit annoyed. So he slowly made way to Tom's ass and squeezed it tight making the Brit gasped in surprise.

He shoved his tongue in, dancing and exploring through his lover's mouth. The kiss lasted longer than Tom expected so he constantly ran out of air. He pulled back in retreat, a string of saliva connecting their lips as they panted,

Tord let out a smirk, he believed he got Tom under his spell. He already had the urge to to touch Tom, whether it's during a meeting or training. He wanted to touch Tom so badly,

"So, As my Right hand man?" He cooed,

"I have to finish my job." Tom said pushing Tord off and picked up the papers. Once he was done collecting it all he went back to his rescheduling while fixing his polo up.

Tord only stared in disbelief that his lover just ditched the heat.

"Thomas~~" he whined again, asking for attention.

(Both Tord Larssean and Tori Larsseon kept bothering their lover until they get what they wanted C:)