The Big City

('The End' did not happen. Requested by yourdandere454)

No one's P.O.V

Ever since Tord came back from 'The big city' he has been acting suspicious. All the time he'd caught Tom with Matt or Edd or Both. He would start to growl loudly, getting everyone's attention.

Then he'd carry on with making fun of the shortest Brit. Tom never noticed anything, he just thinks he's just being a attention whore to everybody else. But to Matt and Edd?

No, whenever Tord starts acting up. They would sense danger and death which would always bring chills to them. They would sometimes talk about it outside the house where Tord wasn't around. But soon they just decided to brush it off and just keep their eyes on him for anymore suspicious actions.

One day in particular.. where Edd took the longest shower any person could have. He had been in the bathroom for 12 hours since he woke. He got in there at 8:00 am and he still hasn't come out now it was almost 7. So the others did nothing but waited for him to come out.

Matt's P.O.V

"Oh heya Tom!" I greet to my cutest shortest housemate. He lazily tilts his head up to me like a cute kitten being called by it's name, "hi Matt." He says as he takes another sip from his flask. I rest my arms on the couch leaning a bit closer,

"Are you watching The Cats?" I ask, he gives me this cute gesture that I should seat down beside him. I followed and sat close to him, "yep." He says before resting his head on my chest.

I arch my back as I felt two pair of eyes piercing through me, "T-tom? Are you okay?" I ask nervously as I shake his small figure gently,

"I'm feeling.. drunky."

"Pfft.. that's not a word dummy."

I laughed and felt the nervousness go away. Tom was a warm person, he feels nice, sure he's a bit mean and sarcastic sometimes. But I really like his warmth.

He soon lay his head on my lap while closing his eyes, "Tom? Are you asleep?" I ask making sure he was entirely asleep. I didn't receive a response, "I'll carry you to your room, okay?" Just as I was about to put him into my arms.

I felt a sharp tingly sensation digging on my neck. I stiffened myself as I glance at the side. I was met with two gray colored eyes and a creepy haunting smile.

"Touch him more. I swear I'll cut your dick off."

My sweat dropped.. I was scared.. scared enough that I was unable to speak and to move...

"Now listen up.." Tord says and leans over to my ear, digging his knife on my neck a bit deeper.

"You see.. there is a mess in the bathroom. Clean it up." He whispered to me. A mess?..

I let my gaze travel everywhere in the room in search for Edd.. oh god..

"NOW!" He yelled louder into my ear, I jolt up and did as told. As I was going to the bathroom I kept praying Edd wasn't the Mess he was talking about and that he won't hurt me..

But

My prayers weren't heard.

Tom's P.O.V

I hear loud thuds underneath me.. I open one of my 'eyes' to see what was happening and quickly glace at the bottom. I saw pair of feet with bloody socks on.

"Shhhh.. you should sleep Thomas." An accented voice linger in my ear. I turn to the person and it was Tord, he was seemingly carrying me...

"Commie? What are you doing?" I ask, my head still feels like hell and my stomach is starting to feel ill.

"Carrying you to your room." He coldly replied. I just shrug and let the communist carry me while closing my eyes. I am feeling more dizzy anyway, it'll be no use fighting back. When I heard a door slam open, I was quickly thrown on a soft cloth.

"Ah! Fuck.." I grunt, my headache became worse.

"WHAT THE FUCK TO..rd.." my words traveled off when I felt two hands push me back on the bed. Holding me on place.

Tord was on top of me, I realized his face was bloody so was his hoodie. I shiver as his lips curve into a smile.

"I've been waiting to do this since I've first saw you." He mumbled as he creeps up a hand under my hoodie, pushing it upwards towards my chests until my nipples were exposed.

"TORD?! WHAT THE FU--"

"Thomas, please don't shout. I won't hurt you okay?.. I will never hurt you. So just.. don't scream." He whispers in my ear, I am legit fucking scared right now. I don't like him, never ever did but.. why is he doing this?

And..

"Why are you bloody? I.. feel like I'm about to puke--" he cut me off by kissing me. He closed his eyes during the kissing while moving side to side.. deepening the kiss.

I held my breath.. and didn't move. I felt.. disgusted.. I push him back and ran for the bathroom to puke.

"DON'T GO TO THE BATHROOM!" I heard him yell half way through the bathroom.

I wanted to puke so badly so whatever is in the bathroom maybe his fucking hentai. I opened the door..

No one's P.O.V

Tom dropped to the floor.. looking at the cold bodies of his best friends that he treated as his brothers, Edd and Matt. There bodies lied on the cold, now bloody tiled floor. His breath hitched as he started to smell their blood.

He finally couldn't take it and puked outside the bathroom. Puking between sobs and tears. He was indeed disgusted and scared at the same time.

Then it hit him.. Tord was bloody.. really bloody which made him realized.. 'Tord did this'

He thought before being pulled up from the floor by.. the killer himself, Tord.

"Aww.. you found out." Tord playfully said as he gave Tom a peck on his cheek.

"Now that you know what I'm actually capable of. I suggest you listen to me from now on, Tomee." Tord leaned down closer to the frightened Brit.

"Or I'll slit your neck open and kill you. Then the years I spent in 'the big city' tracking down the bitches who flirted with you during our highschool and torturing them afterwards will be a waste. So be a good boy and behave." He said before kissing Tom again.