Lies and Marks

Requested by: Dark_Sickle

(Demon Tord x Angel Tom. (King) Angel Matt and (King) Demon Edd also both of the Kings are taller. Don't judge)

No one's P.O.V

Tom continued pacing happily through the meadow because he had just been allowed to go out from the castle. He was the next heir of their King, Matt Harpgreave. The King of Angels who had a deep hatred for The King of Demons, Edd Gold.

Whenever the two would meet, there would always be battle or bloodbath. Which is why Matt decided to lock up the Angels in a place where the Demons could never reach.

The heavens.

Matt also told stories to everyone for them to stay in the heavens. It is that if a demon finds you, they will mark your wings with an ugly mark but in return their hands will start to darken as well.

Though some Angels thought it was fake. Some thought it was true, for Matt also had a mark under his white coat. But no one saw the mark and he never shows it.

No one knew who marked Matt.

All they knew was that he never showed his wings and with that he never flew again.

But since Tom was a curious Angel, he decided to roam around the surface since it was a nice day. He hummed a song as his wings stopped fluttering.

Tom giggled when he felt the grass touch his feet, "I have never knew this is what it felt like!" Tom chirped happily as he skipped through the grasses. It was quiet and cool, just how Tom would imagine it.

"I don't know why Matt had to vanish us from here! It feels great here!" Tom continued pacing happily, not knowing that a fellow demon was watching him. The Demon, known as Tord was the caretaker of the Meadows for any fallen Angels.

He would always come back if there were any Angels that had fallen. But he never thought that this day he would meet a beautiful Angel.

He continued to watch as Tom was twirling around happily, Tord thought that the Angel was moving gracefully. He loved how the Angel was so calm in using his wings.

"What is he doing here.." Tord mumbled as he moved closer to the Angel. He knew it was against the rules to go near to an Angel. But he was just too curious..

He paused in his tracks as his black wings lowered him to the ground, "no.. Edd said I shouldn't be close to any Angels.. to prevent war." Tord mumbled as he took a step back. Edd, the king of Demons. Would always warn him not to touch or get close to any Angels.

He would always tell him that if they get closer something will happen to their Hands. It will turn Dark. Tord thought it was fake.. but the other Demons would tell Tord that it was real, for Edd had been wearing gloves for almost the rest of his life.

He never takes them off.

"I don't know why Matt had to forbid us to come here!" Tom said as he closes his eyes and lays on the grass. From afar the Demon decided to move closer to the Angel. He was really stunned of the Angel's features that he forgot how to keep his distance.

"Because.. they said we will mark you?" Tord said unintentionally. He was already a meter away from the Angel. Tom sat up in surprise and immediately opened his wings to fly,

"Wait! Please! I won't hurt you... I promise." Tord said as he walks back, fearing that the Angel would fly away. Tom shot a confused look at the Demon before closing his wings. The both stood as they stared at each other.