Gif imagine- Nick Clark

An: Can't wait till FTWD come back on! Next SUNDAY! Might be busy throughout week, like I usually am. SOME OF YOU HAD MESSAGED ME WHICH I SAW LAST MINUTE! I apologize. I'm not taking any request at the moment, due to my other books I'm writing. But once FTWD comes back on I will! 😄
———

        Imagine walking in on Lucy kissing Nick

You & Nick left everything behind, risking it all just so you both didn't destroy things or others around you. All you both needed was truly one another, in order to survive. You been through hell and back with Nick even before all of this, before the disease, before the dead were living among us. You were always beside Nick even through the bad times.

Although you thought of Nick more than a friend...

You both barley made it out of the desert alive, but fortunately found Luciana and her people. Her father allowed us to stay, and then soon everything went to shit. As we all escaped, we ran into Troy and his people, then moved into his fathers Ranch after shit went to hell at the boarder control camp.

It seemed like we truly couldn't keep place anywhere...

Back when we stayed at Luciana's place, the two had grown to deal with one another. You couldn't deny that you didn't see or felt that they were becoming closer. They were almost inseparable, and you were the third wheel. You couldn't deny that you were a bit jealous.  Luciana was pretty, strong, bad ass, and independent.

You were some of those things, but of course insecurity hit in. You didn't have much confidence in yourself, like you used too.

Plus you never really understood why'd she really didn't care for me.  Ever since you both met she met you she'd never really got with you. She was hard headed, but you tried the hardest to be nice with her, and kept distance. You knew that Luciana was Nick friend as well, so you'd didn't want to ruin it if make it awkward for the both of them.

Now at the Ranch, you made sure to keep yourself busy. You didn't want to face the fact that Nick showed more affection towards her, then his own friend. Nor did you want to find out that there's more going on between the two. So if you finished your chores early, you'd asked Troy for more.

For awhile he thought you were just being generous, but he had grown to realize that you were trying to keep my mind off of something. When he'd bug or annoy you about it, You'd always blame it on the walkers and or, the danger outside of the Ranch.

Although Troy might of believed the lie, Alicia didn't.  Ever since you both were younger, she saw how'd you care about her brother. Your remember her still confronting you about it, when the two of you were thirteen. She couldn't understand why you liked him that much, especially when you dealt with him with his drug use. When he'd disappear for weeks, he'd only come back if you had called asking him to do so. Alicia knew you were good for Nick, maybe she even thought you were too good for him at times. Nick always had put himself first before everyone, besides you. Well until the drugs came along, and he put it before you at times. Alicia and even Madison knew that if he wouldn't of got into drugs back then, that Nick and her would've been a couple. Probably still even be in that relationship now.

After Dinner you decided you wanted to chat with Nick at his little place that Jeremiah let him stay at. It's been a couple of days since you both had an actual conversation.

When walking up to the house, you then peak your head over the missing window area to see if anyone was home. And when you saw the two, your tiny smile turned to an immediate frown. You then looked away, hiding behind the wall.

She kissed. He kissed back.

You felt a tears glass over your eyes, and soon felt a small salty tear fall down. What you've been avoiding this whole time, finally happened. You then just ran off until you were unseen, and walked slowly back to your bunker in tears.