Gif Imagine~ Chris Manwana

Imagine Chris tells you that he's going to leave with the others, and want you to come with them

" No Chris. You can't just leave your father like that!" I whisper to him, obviously totally disappoint in how he's acting right now.
" Yes I can; look- Y/N he's holding us back." Chris tries to tell you, but you just laugh a little under your breath.

He's was keep you safe jackass.

" You are the one holding us back. Chris he left everything for you. Now your going to leave him by his god damn self?!" You yell at him, clearly getting upset.

" Fine. Then stay here with my pathetic father." He mutters over at you, giving you this disgusted look before getting in the back of the truck.
" Your the pathetic one!" I yell at him though he ignores me.

You then heard footsteps behind you; you knew it was Travis.
" Wh-what is he doing?! Christopher!" He asks you, as he then yells for his son. We then watch the car drive off, and Chris doesn't even look back once.

" God Damn you Chris!" Travis yells loudly, hoping his jackass of a son will hear. I then turn to him, as I frown at the heartbroken father.

" I'm so sorry Travis." You say as you hug your now ex-boyfriends father.