Gif imagine- Jake & Troy

(An: Requested 🙌🏻❤️)

Imagine that Jake is trying to flirt with you, and Troy gets upset

You were currently gardening with your boyfriend Troy, chatting about random things, and laughing about old times until you saw Jake, walk over.

If Troy wasn't around, Jake was. He'd always be there for you, since all of you were little. Jake and Troy were like your brothers growing up, but then you grew up into a hormonal teenager, and you became attracted to Troy. But Jake always was like a brother, nothing ever more.

"Hey, Jakey." You say smiling up at the boy, putting your hand up to block the sun from your eyes.
" Hey, Beautiful." He says making you go red, causing you to shake your head a bit, smiling.
" What do you want? Cause I know that you don't have farm duty till the afternoon." Troy asks and tells his brother, obviously annoyed that Jake interrupted your guys conversation.

" Just came over to say hello." Jake says over to his brother, giving him a smile. You then watch Troy roll his eyes, then going back to pulling weeds. Although when pulling the weeds out, he seemed to be letting out his anger on them.
" So- do you have break time right now?" You ask looking back to Jake. You then stood up and lean on your shovel, as you give him a small smile.

" Yeah--That's just too bad that we don't have break the same time, we could hangout more. Troy always seems too always get most of your attention." Jake tells you, as you heard a low growl come from Troy. But before you could reply to Jake, Troy did.

" Well she is my girlfriend, Jake." Troy says getting up from the ground, and staring down his brother. You thought maybe they fought earlier today again, they would always get in arguments causing them to become tense around one another. So you were used to it.

" Maybe I'll have too talk to my dad, rearrange things." Jake tells you smiling, completely ignoring Troy.

But before you could say anything, Troy again interrupts you. But this time it wasn't with his words. He had threw you over his shoulder unexpectedly, causing you to screech.

As he begin to walk away from Jake, you saw some people from the ranch stare and smile at you two, causing you to become embarrassed. You then began to laugh, telling Troy to put you down.

Eventually he did put you down, and once you're feet hit the ground, Troys lips connected with yours. You instantly wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him back. 

Once pulling away, to catch both of your breaths, he leaned his forehead on yours.

" You're mine." He tells you causing you to smile widely at him.